▪️ The above-listed price is estimated and is charter fees. Catering and Drinks is Extra's
▪️ The final price is based on catering, bar, guest, taxes, and any add-ons.
▪️ Please contact here to discuss Food & Bar options.
▪️ Please contact here for quotes!
▪️ 50% of the total amount is required to reserve the date. In case reserving a date more than one month apart. The remaining 50% would be needed 21 days prior to the trip date.
Welcome aboard our mega yacht, our luxury upscale tri-level yacht charter with guests counting from 75-to 180 guests. We only do private cruises, not public charters. We regularly pick up from Pier 81 in NYC and Liberty Landing Marina in Jersey City and tour the magnificent NY Harbor in elegance and style!
– 125ft private motor yacht
– Certified for 180 guests.
– Private cocktail or dining events for intimate gatherings of up to 75 to a larger number of 180
– Two indoor levels and an open-air upper deck
– Granite countertops
– Marble bathrooms
– Private shower in Bridal Suite with leather pull-out sofa
– Brazilian Mahogany Bar and trim throughout the yacht
– Custom leather and suede interiors
– The wrought iron grand staircase
– High tops, Dining for up to 175, Suede inter-changeable love seats/ottomans
– Royal blue and gold bordered carpeting throughout dining and cocktail level
– Portable dance floor, full DJ and lighting system, 55″ drop down flat screen
– Swarovski crystal chandelier lighting in dining room
– Climate controlled interior space
– Complete sound system on all levels
– Open upper deck with bench seating for sweeping views of NY Harbor including Empire State Building, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Williamsburg bridge, Battery Park, Ellis Island, and Statue of Liberty
– Onboard French Culinary trained chefs, Maitre D, Licensed Crew, and professional waitstaff
▪️ We host the following events:
- Engagement Party
- Corporate Events
- Proms & Graduations
- Social Events
▪️ Day of the Week:
- Monday-Wednesday evenings and day-times
- Thursday, Friday, and Sunday evenings are popular.
- Saturday evenings are prime time.
▪️ SPECIAL RATES (Final price might vary) above is from Home Port.
- (Charter only – You bring on Food/Drinks)
- $5,000 FOR A 3-HOUR CRUISE FOR UP TO 25 GUESTS
- $75pp over 25 guests
▪️ The Length Of Your Cruise:
Our average cruise time is 3 hours plus 30 minutes to board, and 30 minutes to disembark, for a total of the 4-hour charter. Factored into the price is a charter fee. For wedding receptions, we usually do a 4-hour cruise. If their ceremony is onboard, there is an additional 30 minutes for the dockside ceremony. Please ask about our wedding packages.
▪️ Type Of Menu/Bar Selected:
The cuisine is important to us and your guests, especially on our yacht. We have French Culinary trained chefs who prepare menus on board. The menu and bar selection plays a big part in pricing. See our Various Menus. We can also reduce pricing by limiting the menu and bar options. During the daytime, we can also provide a nice cold lunch or brunch. We can also have our onboard chef custom prepare a menu for you. We do allow for outside catering, as long as Caterer is fully insured. Pricing is different, and minimums apply. In terms of bar, we offer Non-alcoholic beverages, limited beer, wine, soda, or a full open bar.
▪️ Guest Count:
Your guest count affects the pricing as well. We usually have a 75-person minimum Sunday-Friday and a 100-person minimum on Saturday. If your guest count is less, we can work with you, and a charter fee is implemented.
Whether it’s our House DJ, a live band, Mock Casino Gambling, or other entertainment, we can price this out for you.
▪️ Operational Fee:
There is a 20% Operational fee which goes towards fuel and other costs.
▪️ Wedding prices: (The final price may vary).
- *Sunday-Friday Evening: $13,500 Up to 75 guests. $100pp above 75
- *Saturday Evening: $15,000 Up to 75 guests. $100pp above 75
- *Daytime ending by 3:30 PM: $12,500 Up to 75 Guests. $100pp above 75 (includes Beer, Wine, Soda bar – Lunch and Brunch menu apply)
> Above Price Includes:
1. 5 ½ hour event. (1/2 hour for boarding and ½ hour for the ceremony (if applicable). 4-hr
cruise. ½ hour disembarking)
2. Premium Open Bar
(Add $10pp for Top Shelf or Deduct $5pp for Beer, Wine, Soda or non-alcohol, Add $5pp
for champagne toast)
3. Wedding Seated Buffet Menu with Full Cocktail Hour or Elegant Stations with small plates
4. 3-Tiered Wedding Cake with choice of Fillings and 10 Different Design Options
5. Formal Place Settings with Ivory Linens, China, Flatware, etc.
▪️ Above Price Does Not Include Additional Fees:
1. Crew/staff employment hire (based on guest count)
2. Dockage $1,000 from Liberty Harbor, $2,000 from NYC)
3. Applicable tax on total (6.625% from NJ or 8.875% from NYC)
4. Wedding DJ – $1,000 or With separate MC – add $250
5. Overtime - $1,250 per ½ hour. $5pp overtime for the bar. Plus 20% crew/tax.
6. Additional Buffet Station - $500 (recommended for parties above 100)
7. Sit-down/Plated service - Add $10pp
8. DJ Equipment Rental for Outside DJ - $250
9. Suggested gratuity after the cruise – $10 per guest