**PLEASE READ BOAT DESCRIPTION PRICES & BOAT RULES BEFORE BOOKING. THE MOST IMPORTANT ANSWERS ARE HERE, SEE BELOW.
HALF DAY (4 hours) ( Amount payment broken out as per below) Plus Crew Gratuity: generally 18% of the charter amount and will be collected before departure.
**BOAT PRICE PLUS BROKER FEE 7% PAID ONLINE AT TIME OF BOOKING.
**CAPTAIN SERVICE AND FUEL $350, PAID DIRECTLY TO THE CAPTAIN, UPON DEPARTURE Of THE TRIP
***ADDITIONAL HOUR MAY BE ADDED AT $250 PER HR (IF THE BOAT IS AVAILABLE)
**The reason why captain and fuel cannot be included in the price is because LAW does not allow it. As per Bareboat charter operations, we have to give you options for captains. CHARTERER (person renting the boat) is responsible for paying captain fee and fuel SEPARATELY from the broker transaction.
PICK UP/DROP OF CLIENTS: $110
HAULOVER BILL BIRD MARINA MIAMI FL 33154
" LANDING DOCK "
**Our crews are experienced, professional, and fun! We adhere to all USCG rules, have all required safety equipment aboard, and have all proper licenses and insurance.
* We appreciate Tip for our Crew. They work hard to make our passengers spend an unforgettable experience ( suggested 18 - 20%)
Depending on the length of your charter booking, your captain and crew will show you the best spots and local attractions possible within your allotted rental Time.
Join your captain and crew for an exciting adventure on the waters of South Beach, Miami and Sunny Isles Beach " Houlover Sandbar" "Oleata park Laguna".
See the homes of the rich and famous on Star Island from the yachts large sun pad on the bow.
Cruise along the downtown Miami skyline.
Tropical lagoons and islands are along the way for swimming!
Cold water, Ice, Towels , Inflatable swimming mats.
WHAT YOU SHOULD TO BRING:
Bring food or beverage items along that you'd like.
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
* Pets are not allowed onboard due to THE allergy concerns of other FUTURE CLIENTELE
* No self tanning lotion or bronzer allowed onboard or on your person as it stains yacht upholstery.
* Avoid wearing denim or jean articles of clothing as the dyes can seep into the yachts upholstery when wet
* No dyed hair wigs or weaves. the ink seeps out from moisture and humidity and can stain the yacht.
* No red wine allowed aboard as it can also spill and damage the yachts.
* We do not allow BBQ equipment, hookah, shisha, or other items that utilize open flames, gas, propane, coals, etc.
NO GLITTER OR CONFETTI ALLOWED ON THE YACHT. to type
** If during your trip you plan to stay at a restaurant. MINIMUM TRIP 6 HOURS. * The renter must pre-reserve the dock space for the yacht.
**Refund Policy (When weather bad refund 100% of your money ):
- 80% chance of rain or more (Average during your rental period) based on Miami Beach as location.
- Winds 30 mph or higher on the day of the rental.
- Decision to cancel for bad weather is at the captain's discretion as per Boatsetter policy.