THE WHISKEY DANGER
• PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION – IT WILL ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS
• HIGH-SEASON WEEKDAYS $400; WEEKEND PRIME 3PM TO 7PM $500; WEEKEND OTHER $450; HOLIDAYS $550 - ALL PER HOUR (SALES TAXES AND FEES NOT INCLUDED (11%)) Low season OCT-MAR. High season APR-SEPT
• SET CHARTER TIMES 10AM TO 2PM; 3PM TO 7PM; 8PM TO MIDNIGHT. THESE ARE SET CHARTER TIMES. IF YOU ASK FOR ALTERATIONS IT MAY INCUR ADDITIONA FEES.
• CREW TIP NOT INCLUDED. CREW IS HOURLY SERVICE INDUSTRY WORKERS – PLEASE SET ASIDE A TIP FOR THE CREW. CAPTAIN DOES NOT SHARE IN TIPS.
• PRIVATE BAY PICNIC, LAKE CRUISE, PARTY COVE, SWIM PARTY, NIGHT LIGHTED DISCO DANCE CRUISE, SUNSET CRUISE, FISHING!
• WE WILL NOT TAKE MORE THAN 30 ON THE BOAT - DO NOT ASK, BRIBE, OR ATTEMPT – MDM INC WILL NOT RISK OUR LICENSE FOR OVER CAPACITY
• THIS WEB SITE IS A THIRD-PARTY BOOKING SERVICE - THIS IS NOT OUR PRIVATE BUSINESS WEB SITE. WE HAVE MANY BOOKINGS REQUESTS THAT COME THROUGH THIS SERVICE AND OTHERS FOR THE SAME DATES AT THE SAME TIMES. ONCE WE SEND AN OFFER - IT IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! FIRST ONE TO MAKE PAYMENT GETS THE TIME SLOT. WE ARE SORRY IF YOU MAKE AN INQUIRY AND SOMEONE ELSE BOOKS AND PAYS BEFORE YOU.
• BE WARNED!!!! MANY CHARTER BOATS ON LAKE LEWISVILLE ARE OPERATING ILLEGALLY WITHOUT PROPER CAPTAINS, REGISTRATIONS, INSPECTIONS, INSURANCE, AND SAFETY EQUIPMENT WHICH MAY AFFECT YOUR TRIP AND PUT YOUR PARTY AT RISK!
DJ’s are great at pool parties and bars – but there is limited room onboard this vessel and DJ’s take up a lot of space with equipment and speakers. We do not have space SPECIFICALLY allocated for DJ equipment and our boats may not meet the power requirements for most DJ equipment. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DOWNLOAD YOUR MUSIC TO YOUR PHONE OR A FLASH DRIVE THAT CAN BE PLAYED THROUGH THE BOAT AUDIO SYSTEM. If you have to have a DJ we will try our best to accommodate but you may have to lose 5 people on your max capacity due to the space a DJ takes up. DJ wires and equipment cannot interfere with boat operations or the Captain.
WHAT YOU GET:
1. A U.S. COAST GUARD APPROVED CAPTAIN
2. STEWARDESS AND CREW, ABLE BODIED
3. LUXURY YACHT WITH A PASSENGER CAPACITY OF 30
a. LEGALLY TEXAS REGISTERED AS A LIVERY
b. PROPERLY INSURED AS A COMMERCIAL PASSENGER VESSEL
c. TPWD AND U.S.C.G INSPECTED AND APPROVED VESSEL
d. COMPLETE FIRE / CO2 / CD DETECTION SYSTEMS AND FIRE SUPPRESSION.
e. CLEAN AND PREPED FOR YOUR PARTY REQUIREMENTS
f. LIFE JACKETS FOR EVERY PASSENGER
g. EMERGANCY PROCEDURES DOCUMENTATION
4. 1 30-GALLON ICE CHEST (NO ICE (YOU MUST PROVIDE ALL ICE))
5. 1 COMMUNITY ENCLOSED BATHROOM WITH MARINE TOILET
6. BAQUET TABLE OR ACCOMIDATING COUNTER SPACE
7. FULL BLUETOOTH AUDIO SYSTEM ACCESSABLE BY THE PASSENGERS
8. FULL GAS AND PORTABLE WATER TANKS
9. MUTIPLE DECK LEVELS- OPEN UPPER DECK, FRONT DECK, REAR SWIM ENTRY DECK, AND SPACIOUS CABIN.
10. PARTY / DISCO LIGHTING FOR NIGHT CRUISES
11. FRONT AND REAR ENTRY LADDERS FOR SWIM DECK AND BEACH EXCURSIONS
12. USB CHARGING PORTS (CORDS NOT INCLUDED)
13. SWIM TOYS AND LILLY PADS
14. GRILL WITH 2 CAMPING TANKS OF PROPANE
WE DO NOT PROVIDE:
3. DRINKS OF ANY KIND (WE DO NOT PROVIDE SODAS OR WATER (FRESH SINK WATER PROVIDED)
4. ALCOHOL (YOU MAY BRING YOUR OWN ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES (UNDER 21 CAN NOT DRINK))
5. GROUND TRANSPORTATION (TRANSPORTAION, PARKING FEES, AND FINES ARE ON YOUR PARTY)
6. FOOD OF ANY KIND (YOU MAY BRING FOOD AND SNAKS FOR YOUR PARTY (NO RICE))
7. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY – ENTER THE WATER AT YOUR OWN RISK
8. NO EVENT INSURANCE (PARTICIPATING IN WATER SPORTS, SWIMMING, JUMPING, JET SKI, PADDLE BOARDS, OR ANY ACTIVITY ACCOSIATED WITH BOATING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK)
WHAT WE DO NOT ALLOW:
• NO RED COLORED - DRINKS / LIQUIDS / JELLO SHOTS (STAINS FIBERGLASS)
• NO RICE OF ANY KIND (FOULS WATER SYSTEMS AND DECKING)
• NO HEELS OF ANY KIND (SAFETY ISSUE – FLAT FOOTWEAR ONLY)
ADDITIONAL FEES MAY BE ADDED FOR MISCONDUCT TO INCLUDE:
• You will leave the boat as close to clean as you arrived or you will pay an excessive mess cleaning fee of $150.
• If someone vomits on or in vessel you will pay a hazardous bodily fluid environmental sanitation fee of $250.
• If your party stains the carpet, you will be charged a carpet steam and stain removal fee of $125
• You will take off what you bring on – including all trash generated by your party. If you do not remove your trash, you will be charged a trash removal fee of $40
• All fees will be charged against your deposit. These fees are non-negotiable.
Custom cruises can be negotiated (3 hour, 6 hour, dinner cruise, overnight)
Adult and child life preservers are provided. We must be informed in advance if you will require a large number of child or plus sizes.
Your captain will charter your group anywhere on lake Lewisville within the time allotted. Swimming may be permitted when vessel reaches final destination. No lifeguard on duty - all passengers swim at their own risk. Children must be supervised by their responsible adult at all times.
There are no restrictions on food or non-alcoholic drinks brought aboard. Alcoholic beverages may be brought aboard provided all passengers are over the age of 21. N0 one under the age of 21 may consume alcohol under any circumstance. If you have questions or need clarification, please contact our captain prior to your event.
We recommend you bring plenty of fresh water for drinking and washing up.
The VESSEL is staffed with a fully credentialed U.S. Coast guard captain with over 35 years of experience on inland lakes and open waterways of the United States and Mexico. The vessel is fully insured, registered as a charter vessel, and safety inspected with the Texas parks and wildlife dept. and U.S.C.G.
Liability waivers must be signed prior to or day of charter. Medical waiver required for pre-existing conditions.
Service is available seven days a week
• Monday through Thursday from 1 P.M. To 11:59 P.M.
• Friday from 1 P.M. To 2 A.M.
• Saturday from 8 A.M. To 2 A.M.
• Sunday from A.M. To 11:59 P.M.
If you have any questions, we can answer those through WEBSITE messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Send Booking Inquiry” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.