Cruise around Miami on this beautiful 60 FT Navigator Yacht. Brand new JL Audio blue tooth stereo! Get ready to have an amazing time on the water.
Anchor at the marine stadium, Haulover Sandbar or nixon sandbar to swim and use water toys! Chose from 3 pick up locations.
1) Beautiful Miami Beach Marina
2) Duffy's in North Miami
3) Shuckers Waterfront Bar & Grill
Large Floating Mat included!
***Jetski is not included in the price you pay online. They are $150 per hour paid directly to the jetski rental company on the day of your charter. They will bring the jetskis right to you on the water****
*PLEASE NOTE*: If born after 1988 you must have a FL Boaters License in order to use the jetski!
12 Passengers is our MAXIMUM capacity. Please do not ask if we can take more. The answer will be no due to US COAST GUARD regulations.
Please ask about muti-day, week long or month long charters if interested.
This yacht is also a fantastic family vacation Yacht. She features three staterooms, two full baths, outdoor showers and a full beam mid-ship master. You will feel that she has a lot more room than any other vessel her size.
Cruises to Fort Lauderdale, Bahamas, or the Keys.
Chose from a list of our excellent and qualified USCG licensed captains and their hosts that will make you feel as if you are in a six-star hotel while on the water. It does not really get better than this.
Let us know your itinerary and we will make sure you have the time of your life.
Don’t miss out on the time of your life. Book today.
• No more than 12 on board for day charters
• No more than 6 aboard for overnight stays
• Shoes off
• Have fun
• Listen to the Captain
• $1,500 refundable security deposit.
• Fuel is included for slow speed cruises.
• Provisions and drinks etc are paid by Charterer. Bring your own or make arrangements with your stew to have food and drinks on board. We can also connect you to catering companies.
• Docking fee or drop off fees are paid by Charter
• Custom fees for the Bahamas are paid by Charter
• Captain and Stew fees are paid by Charterer
• Crew tips are customary and appreciated and are not included. (Typically 20%)