Cruise around Miami on this beautiful 60 FT Navigator Yacht. Brand new JL Audio blue tooth stereo! Get ready to have an amazing time on the water.
Anchor at the marine stadium, Haulover Sandbar or nixon sandbar to swim and use water toys! Chose from 3 pick up locations.
1) Beautiful Miami Beach Marina
2) Duffy's in North Miami
3) Shuckers Waterfront Bar & Grill
Large Floating Mat included!
***Jetskis are not included in the price you pay online. They are $150 per hour and provided by a third party. Please let us know in advance if you want a Jetski so we can arrange it. The $150 an hour is paid directly to the third party jetski rental company during your charter. They will bring the jetskis right to the boat you the water****
*PLEASE NOTE*: If born after 1988 you must have a FL Boaters License in order to use the jetski!
12 Passengers is our MAXIMUM capacity. Please do not ask if we can take more. The answer will be no due to US COAST GUARD regulations.
Please ask about muti-day, week long or month long charters if interested.
This yacht is also a fantastic family vacation Yacht. She features three staterooms, two full baths, outdoor showers and a full beam mid-ship master. You will feel that she has a lot more room than any other vessel her size.
Cruises to Fort Lauderdale, Bahamas, or the Keys.
Chose from a list of our excellent and qualified USCG licensed captains and their hosts that will make you feel as if you are in a six-star hotel while on the water. It does not really get better than this.
Let us know your itinerary and we will make sure you have the time of your life.
Don’t miss out on the time of your life. Book today.
• No more than 12 on board for day charters
• No more than 6 aboard for overnight stays
• Shoes off
• Have fun
• Listen to the Captain
• $2,000 refundable security deposit credit card hold
• Fuel for anything other then local idle cruising is not included and will be billed at the end of the trip based on estimated consumption.
• Cleaning Fee of $275 is not included.
• Provisions and drinks etc are paid by Charterer. Bring
your own or make arrangements with your stew to have food and drinks on board. We can also connect you to catering companies.
• Docking fee or drop off fees are paid by Charter
• Custom fees for the Bahamas are paid by Charter
• Captain and Stew fees are paid by Charterer
• Crew tips are customary and appreciated and are not included. (Typically 20%)