Bella Luna is a 50' modern classic motor yacht with spacious decks, both inside and outside. With one of the best sound systems on the water, Bella Luna is a house dance party on the bay! Our interior salon has a food service area where you can set up your casual buffet style meals or snacks and a bar area for cocktails.
Bella Luna is a US Coast Guard certified charter yacht able to accommodate up to 40 guests comfortably. She has been completely customized with safety, comfort, and style in mind! Bella Luna is a very versatile yacht that can not only be a fun party yacht, but also a great venue for weddings, corporate events, graduations, and memorial services.
Bella Luna is owned and operated by Captain John, who is a US Coast Guard licensed 100 Ton Master Captain. He, and his professional crew, can take care of your wedding, bachelor/bachelorette party, birthday party, corporate team building event, sunset cocktail cruise, or any other occasion worth celebrating!
ADDITIONAL FEES: Boatsetter charges a commission for our bookings. As such, to save you money, we will invoice additional taxes, fees, and gratuity separately upon completing your booking here. We will call to discuss our charter agreement, add-on offerings, and answer any questions you may have.
Additional Services Invoiced Separately:
• Food & Beverage venue fee: $150
This allows you early access to the yacht to bring your food and beverage aboard to unload and set up, and for our crew to clean up while underway and after your charter. This is a one-time fee, not hourly. (Not billable via BoatSetter and will be due within 14 days of charter)
• Port Tax and Marina Fees: 15% (Not billable via BoatSetter and will be due within 14 days of charter)
• If you will be bringing hard liquor, we do have to provide a bartender to serve it for an additional $45/hour (Not billable via BoatSetter and will be due within 14 days of charter)
• A "Service Fee" or gratuity of 15-18% will also be added to additional invoice. (Not billable via BoatSetter and will be due within 14 days of charter)
• We can arrange open bar packages, catering, or ground transportation to and from the Marina (Not billable via BoatSetter and will be due within 14 days of charter)
LATE NIGHT START: Our normal operating hours are from 9:00AM to a 10:00PM return. We charge an additional $150/hour for any charter starting at 8:00PM or later. Parties must be pre-approved and a max guest count of 30 guests. (We are operating in a private marina with strict guidelines.)