Half day, full day and by the hour pleasure / sightseeing / swimming / sandbar and island hopping charters aboard our stunning 35 foot Formula 330SS Twin Engine Express Cruiser with licensing for up to 6 passengers. We are not a fishing boat and we don't do fishing charters. We are strictly FUN IN THE SUN!!
We know the waters and all the great places to go!
We take out groups of all kinds...bachelorette and bachelor parties, birthday parties, family get togethers and friend reunions, anniversaries and beyond special proposals.
We book charters from 3 hours to 10 hours. Our US Coast Guard licensing can accommodate up to a maximum of 6 passengers in your party. We supply the cooler with ice for your adult beverages and food you bring onboard. We'll also supply water and Gatorades for your group at no additional charge so you stay hydrated.
Our service area includes Clearwater, Dunedin, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island, Honeymoon Island, St. Pete's Beach, Sarasota, Anna Maria Island, Siesta Key, Longboat key, Belleair Shores, Indian Rocks and Redington Beach. We provide pickup & drop off service at most locations surrounding Tampa Bay depending on where you're staying.
We have a 3 hour minimum on all charters and can accommodate a full day up to 10 hours.
We allow Charter cumulative distance traveled from pickup to drop off up to 20 miles. Additional distances beyond 20 miles cumulative are available at $4/mile (for additional gas).
• You can help choose the destinations like Honeymoon Island, Three Rookers Island, Caladesi Island State Park, Passage Key (Naked Island), Egmont Key, Shell Key Preserve, Fort De Soto Park, Bean Point at Anna Maria Island and more
• You can enjoy the water or just lay out in the sun
• We can anchor at a nearby island or anchor off any of the popular beaches and sandbars
• We can find a secluded beach with nobody in sight
• We can enjoy an incredible sunrise or sunset cruise
• We can make your excursion a special lunch or dinner cruise
• We see lots of wildlife including the Osprey, Dolphins and Manatees
• We never run out of places to explore
Safe and Secure
Licensed by the US Coast Guard and annually inspected by the US Coast Guard Auxiliary, we run a safe and secure charter. Your licensed Captain knows how to give you the most enjoyable day on the water. A great day starts by being safe. For that reason, we meet or exceed all US Coast Guard safety requirements. We have life jackets for everyone, full electronics that include radar, sonar, GPS tracking, VHF radio always set to the US Coast Guard emergency frequency, and an automatically deployable Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB) with automatic calling to the US Coast Guard in an emergency situation. We'll keep you safe so you can enjoy your day on the water.
If you have any questions, we can answer those through Boatsetter’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry. Include your preferred date, time and number of people within your group.