First and foremost, I invite you to see our pictures to get a look & feel of our experiences, and great memories we've had with guests out on Lake Michigan!
We run 3 trips per day - each trip is 4 hours.
***Note: 1/2 day and full day options on our listing are set at the same rate, which is a 4 hour time slot.
***Note: If you are looking for a time slot a little different than what is listed, please let us know and we can work together on times that fit everyone's schedule:
***Note: For Navy Pier Fireworks on Saturday nights, we will for sure stay out through the fireworks, which are at 10:15pm, so we will get back to the harbor about 10:45pm
We run a "smooth ship" as they say, aboard our clean & spacious 30 foot SeaRay Sundancer. It also comes with ice filled coolers, rafts for swimming, a fantastic blue-tooth sound system & an experienced, safe & fun licensed captain.
As you can see in our pics, we take our guests out for every occasion imaginable, and as you plan your day, here are a few ideas that are always in high demand:
1. Playpen - we head out for both day and night events. ***We have 6 person and 8 person rafts, nerf footballs, and various flotation items on board for the playpen.....
2. Experience the Chicago River! We head through the locks, sit back, relax and enjoy a nice slow cruise down the river. The whole experience is one to capture with pics & video, so get your cameras out, and enjoy the architecture! The river is amazing at any hour of the morning, afternoon, or evening. (We can also make dinner reservations ahead of time at a restaurant of choice on the river.......)
3. Fireworks on Wednesday and Saturday nights. Always a crowd favorite and rightly so. I usually wiggle our way right up to the front row, so the fireworks are booming right out in front of our boat. See pics.....
4. Take friends, family, colleagues, clients out for a special event. A few of the norm:
- Birthday party
- Engagement party
- Bachelorette Parties
- Bachelor Parties
- Client Outing/Team Building
- Family celebrations/events
5. Concerts: More and more shows are coming to Northerly Island, and we are having fun with it! We can head out on the lake, anchor down outside the venue, listen to a concert out on the lake over a few cold beverages, with the Chicago skyline as our backdrop for the evening. If you have tickets and are going into the show, we can also swim for a few hours in the playpen, and I can drop guests off at Burnham Harbor for easy gate access to concerts at both Soldier Field and Northerly Island.
6. Chicago Scene - this is an epic playpen, full day party.
7. Chicago Air Show (Friday sold out)
8. Bears game tailgate on the lake, and drop off at Burnham Harbor for easy access to Soldier Field
9. Casino cruise down to Hammond
About Your Captain:
In a word, fun! I literally take guests out for every type of event, and see to it that everyone has a safe, fun, and memorable day/evening on the lake!
I have a US Coast Guard masters captains license
My vessel is registered, inspected and approved by the US Coast Guard & IDNR every season, and all paperwork is kept on board. Charter level insurance, safety equipment, and all paperwork are kept on-board the vessel.