This is the ideal boat set up for social gatherings, small work events, or family recreation time on Lake Union & Lake Washington! Exceptionally maintained and looks brand new. **Max capacity of 8 people on board (plenty of seating outside, on the bow deck, or below deck in the main cabin).
It is beautifully equipped with a Bathroom, Refrigerator, Bluetooth 6-speaker stereo, Propane BBQ, Swim Platform & ladder, Push-button Anchor system, Garmin GPS navigation (and fish finder), UHF transmitter, Portable Heater, and USB chargers. A large (7'x7') floating swim mattress is also available for 4 people to relax on in the water. The microwave oven requires the boat to be connected to shore power, but the alcohol stove is available at any time.
The boat can be set up fully enclosed for chilly days, just a sun cover, or fully open. The cockpit table seats 5-6 people and the interior cabin table seats 5-6 people. Many nearby overnight 'boat camping' destinations are options too -- sleeps 4 people comfortably (2 in the V-birth, 2 in the aft birth).
All safety equipment is up to date (8 adult life jackets, 2 youth life jackets, 1 toddler life jacket, 1 dog life jacket, emergency flares, VHF radio, fire extinguishers, etc).
- *6-hour* minimum May 1st to Oct 15th (Seafair Aug 4-6th requires *12-hour* minimum). Off-season requires a *4-hour* minimum.
- Self-captained rentals require an experienced powerboat operator. Please share your experience prior to booking.
- Absolutely no smoking, no vaping.
- Fuel is paid at the end of the rental at a flat rate based on miles driven.
- Anchoring; Please ask for permission, guidance and instruction if you intend to anchor (many local regulations on this).
- Docking in other slips (restaurants, etc) is allowed after 1/2-hour of training with the owner.
- Puget Sound; requires 8-hour minimum plus 1/2-hour of training/practice with owner to simulate going through Ballard locks.
- Pets; small short-haired animals are allowed for an extra fee.
- Max 20 mph speed limit on Lake Washington, all other areas 5 mph.
- Captained charters are available for an extra fee.
- Boats returned visibly dirty are subject to a $250 cleaning fee.
- Snacks/catering is available for an extra fee (minimum 6-hour or longer rentals).