Ciao Capitano! Experience Bareboat Charters as never done before with La Promessa Miami's "Sea No Limit" Charters & Excursions.
Let land life fade as La Promessa whisks you away on an unforgettable nautical excursion. From afternoons at Key Biscayne's sandbars to weekends in Bimini, the Sea No Limit Charter is nothing but untethered bliss and is ready to sail you off into the sunset. The 44-foot SeaRay Sedan Bridge hosts up to six (6) passengers for single-day trips or multi-day excursions across the entire South Florida coast from Key West to West Palm Beach.
Prior to booking your charter, please read through the following terms and please contact us to coordinate additional service available to clients. We hope to see you on board Sea No Limit soon!
1. MINIMUM RATES & HOURS: Four(4)-hour minimum required. The feel includes captain's fees, fuel, access to water toys, water bottles, ice, towels, basic toiletries for your needs, and access to fresh water showers. Deposit of $150 is required to secure the requested charter time and dates. Cancellation for a 75% is allowed
2. MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE: Per bareboat charter regulations, a maximum of six (6) people may be brought on board the vessel. This does not include the captain, Promessa staff, or the designated charterer.
3. CLEANING FEE: The advertised minimum rate includes a cleaning fee. Be aware it does not cover any additional charges or incidentals that may be occurred during the charter. A pre- and post-inspection report will be signed off by the designated charterer to confirm the Sea No Limit vessel remains in the condition provided.
4. EXCURSIONS & DESTINATIONS: Please visit our website lapromessawaits . com for a full list of our offered excursions and destinations. Specific packages are dependent upon the number of hours the boat is booked. For custom routes, please contact us to coordinate.
5. SMOKING AND DRUG USE: Absolutely no drugs or paraphernalia of any kind is to be brought aboard or used at any time during the charter, the charter will be terminated immediately with no refund or ability to reschedule for another day. Smoking can only occur outside the galley, and guests must be mindful of preventing ash burns to the vessel's furniture or furnishings.
6. CAPTAIN SELECTION: The designated charterer must select a captain of their own choosing, either from a shortlist personally recommended by La Promessa or their own qualified captain. Should the charterer choose the latter, they must meet standard license and experience requirements.