- Please click the “message owner” button for quotes/food and bar options.
She is 68 feet in overall length, 15 feet wide, and draws 26 inches of water. She has four rudders and is driven by a ten-foot-diameter paddle wheel. She is powered by a 76-horsepower diesel engine. She also has a 60 horsepower diesel that drives a 27 KW generator. It is one of the few paddle-wheel-driven vessels on the West Coast.
It is a US Coast Guard-certified vessel, and all cruises are run by an experienced and licensed Captain and professional and courteous crew. Your safety and enjoyment aboard this beautiful and unique vessel are our number one priority.
We have a minimum of a 3-hour charter.
- 48-passenger capacity
- Spacious inside dining room
- Spacious decks; upper deck can seat 20, or be cleared for dancing
- Tables and chairs for sit-down dining or sightseeing
- Bar with an ice cooler
- Two restrooms
- Character and charm from a by-gone era
▪️ Perfect for Parties and Special Events
- Birthday parties
- Husky game cruises
- Graduation parties
- Fourth of July fireworks
- Seafair and Blue Angels
- Wedding parties
- Corporate functions
- Christmas Ship Cruises
- New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruises.
-The above-listed price is estimated.
- An outside catering and corkage fee is applicable should you like to bring your catering and drinks.
- The final price is based on catering, bar, guests, taxes, and any add-ons.
▪️ 50% of the total amount is required to reserve the date. In case reserving a date more than one month apart. The remaining 50% would be needed 21 days prior to the trip date.