Welcome to Chicago Boat Adventures!
***We are licensed for swimming!!!!
**PLEASE NOTE - Our boat rides are 3 hours & include a captain & deckhand!
Our Saturdays are jammed, so like last year, we are offering $200 off Sunday Fundays!!!!
Our daily 3 hour captained boat ride schedule is as follows:
10am - 1pm
130pm - 430pm
5pm - 8pm
830pm - 1030pm
***We also offer a fireworks cruise on Wednesday & Saturday nights, custom times when available, and 90 minute boat rides if you are looking for a shorter amount of time.
First and foremost, I invite you to see our pictures to get a look & feel of our experiences, and great memories we've had with guests out on the Chicago River & Lake Michigan!
Our new non pedal 20 passenger captained boats feature:
- USCG licensed captain & deckhand for fun & safety
- A spacious 30 x 10 layout for comfort
- Floating party mat and noodles for swimming
- Blue-tooth sound system for jams
- 100 quart coolers for suds
- Easy roll back canvas for sun control
- Various games/activities for fun
Our captained boats depart and return to Monroe Harbor, which is 400 East Monroe Street.
We are ok with booking everything through boatsetter, and to find open time slots please visit the Chicago Boat Adventures site as our schedule & availability is updated daily on the booking calendar.
As you can see in our pics, we take our guests out for every occasion imaginable, and as you plan your day, here are a few ideas that are always in high demand:
1. Take friends, family, colleagues, clients out for a special event.
2. Playpen swimming trips! Anchor down, get the aqua mat out and enjoy the playpen scene!
2. Experience the Chicago River! We have some fun and head through the locks together, then sit back, relax and enjoy a nice slow cruise down the river. The whole experience is one to capture with pics & video, so get your cameras out, and enjoy the architecture! The river is amazing at any hour of the morning, afternoon, or evening.
3. Fireworks on Wednesday and Saturday nights. Always a crowd favorite and rightly so. We usually wiggle our way right up close to the front, so the fireworks are booming right out in front of our boat. See pics.....
About Your Captains:
In a word, fun! We literally take guests out for every type of event, and see to it that everyone has a safe, fun, and memorable day/evening on the lake!
Our captains have US Coast Guard commercial licenses. Our boats are registered, inspected and approved by the US Coast Guard & IDNR every season, and all paperwork, commercial insurance, and safety equipment is kept on board.
A spacious 30 feet long and 10 feet wide, with comfortable seating and plenty of room for everyone to enjoy the ride!
We won't miss a beat! We have a top of the line blue-tooth stereo system throughout. We have every song imaginable already downloaded and organized into playlists ranging from R&B, Rock, Classic, Alternative, Hip Hop, etc, or you can connect your own playlist if you'd like!
We had the most amazing experience! Troy was great with communication and happily rescheduled for us when we the day we had scheduled got rained out. Our experience on the boat was amazing and the highlight of our trip! 100% would recommend.