**PLEASE NOTE - Our boat rides are 3 hours & include a captain & deckhand! Our Saturdays are jammed, so like last year, we are offering $200 off Sunday Fundays!!!!
Our 3 hour captained boat ride schedule is as follows:
10am - 1pm
130pm - 430pm
5pm - 8pm
First and foremost, I invite you to see our pictures to get a look & feel of our experiences, and great memories we've had with guests out on the water!
Our 14 passenger captained deck boats feature:
- USCG licensed captain & deckhand for a safe and fun charter experience
- A spacious 30 x 10 deck layout
- Aqua mat & noodles for swimming
- Blue-tooth sound system for your jams
- 100 quart coolers & ice for your beverages
- Easy roll back canvas for sun control
- 6 foot fold out table for games (beer pong/flip cup)
Our captained boats depart and return to Monroe Harbor, which is 400 East Monroe Street.
As you can see in our pics, we take our guests out for every occasion imaginable, and as you plan your day, here are a few ideas that are always in high demand:
1. Take friends, family, colleagues, clients out for a special event.
2. Playpen swimming trips! Anchor down, get the aqua mat out and enjoy the playpen scene!
3. Experience the Chicago River! We have some fun heading through the locks together, then sit back, relax and enjoy a nice slow cruise down the river. The whole experience is one to capture with pics & video, so get your cameras out, and enjoy the architecture! The river is amazing at any hour of the morning, afternoon, or evening.
4. Fireworks on Wednesday and Saturday nights. Always a crowd favorite and rightly so. We usually wiggle our way right up close to the front, so the fireworks are booming right out in front of our boat. See pics.....
About Your Captains:
In a word, fun! We literally take guests out for all occasions, and see to it that everyone has a safe, fun, and memorable day/evening on the lake!
Our captains have US Coast Guard commercial licenses. Our boats are registered, inspected and approved by the US Coast Guard & IDNR every season, and all paperwork, commercial insurance, and safety equipment is kept on board.