The day dreamer is a great sailboat that can hold up to 45 guests. It has a spacious deck. There are two options for
Option 1) Sail & Snorkel Cruise
- Time: Recommend Sail Time: 10:00am to 1:00pm or 3:00pm to 6:00pm (To be confirmed)
- 3-Hour sail along Montego Bay Coastline & within Montego Bay Marine Park.
- Snorkel/swim stop at coral reef with equipment, instruction and guide
- Optional visit to Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville (weather permitting)
- Open JA bar: Red Stripe beer on tap, Appleton rum & Kirov vodka, rum punch, fruit punch,
asst sodas, & bottled water
- Pre-recorded music (Or you are welcome to play your own. Sound System compatible with
ipods/mp3 players & most tablets.)
Option 2) Sunset Cruise
- Time: Recommend Sail Time: 5:00 to 7:00pm (To be confirmed)
- 2-Hour sail along Montego Bay Coastline & within Montego Bay Marine Park
- Open JA. Bar: Red Stripe Beer on Tap, Rum Punch Appleton Rum & Kirov Vodka mixes, Fruit
Punch, Assorted Sodas & bottled water.
- Light Appetizers: Jamaican Patties, Cheese & Crackers, Sweet Tray
- Pre-recorded music (Or you are welcome to play your own. Sound System compatible with ipods/mp3 players & most tablets.)
The price goes up by $96 per person.
Onboard Catering. Selection of Menu options available upon request.
- Premium Bar: Available on request. Please provide specific brands & quantity (# of bottles) for costing.
- Photo Service: Photographer & photos / US$200.00. Available on request.
2017 Rates / Based on: 3 hour Sail & Snorkel or 2 hour Sunset Cruise
53’ Tropical Dreamer or Day Dreamer:
- For up to 45 passengers - US$3,600.00 + 20% (General Consumption Tax & Service
Charge) = US4,320.00
- Additional passengers over 45 persons: US80.00 + 20% (General Consumption Tax & Service Charge) = US$96.00 per person.
- Transfers: Pick up & return transportation to the catamaran boarding point, to be arranged by the guests. We can arrange transfers if required. Please advise on hotel / villa location and we will advise on the transfers rates per person.