Perfect boat for exploring the north Puget Sound for up to 4 people! Docked at the Port of Everett, some of the nearby destinations are: Langley (Whidbey Is.), LaConner, Port Ludlow, Port Townsend, Poulsbo, Kingston, Bainbridge Is., Seattle, Lake Washington, Ballard and much more. Ever had fresh Dungeonous Crab by sunset on the sundeck of a boat? Bucket list!
"About Time" comes equipped with
- a full stocked galley (kitchen)
- 2 queen bedrooms (master suite has a brand new VERY comfortable mattress)
- a head and shower
- 2 kayaks
- a 20 hp dinghy
- a 60" flatscreen TV and sound system
- Crabbing gear
This boat can be operated without a captain (renter must verify large vessel experience and have valid boater card), by the owner (select the non-captain option and add'l fee will be paid on arrival), or with a certified captain.
SPECIAL OPTION: CRAB FEAST EXPERIENCE
Available Dates likely mid June thru Labor Day (TBD when season announced by WDFW).
- Select 6 hour non-captained cruise
- Add'l $300 fee includes captain and first mate, crab licenses, bait, and preparation service on boat (we'll cook and serve as much as you care to eat, and clean and send you home with remaining fresh crab)
- Depart mid-morning
- Drop pots
- Cruise to Langley
- Kayak, explore historic Langley
- Pick up pots
- Cook crab and dine on boat (BYOB; cold side dishes provided)
- Return to port
*Fresh catch is not guaranteed; Recently caught frozen crab will be available as backup