This Boat is available for charter without a captain for qualified* operators.
It doesn't really get better than this, your ultimate adventure. Whether you want to island hop in the Bahamas, just cruise the intra-coastal waterway, swim and hang out at a sandbar, spend the day big-game sport fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, spearfishing, or just have a fun day out on the water with family and friends we got you covered. We have several captains for you to chose from or hire your own. Fishing Mate is available upon request, comes with all their own gear and is guaranteed good time. He is $500 for the day and that includes all you bait as well. Some of our captains are dive masters and instructors, spearfishing experts, a fisherman, and mechanics. All of them are amazing Captains. They'll make your day, or week on the water one to remember and you'll come back wanting more.
With an all-day 40MPH cruise speed and a 12ft beam, this unsinkable and extremely safe fishing/diving and cruising machine can go anywhere in any sea condition. Whether you want to go to Bimini for the day or spend a week exploring the Exumas there isn't much you can throw at this 370 Outrage that she can't handle. Comes with a generator, AC, 60 gallons of fresh water, kitchen, bbq, a bed that sleeps 2, bathroom and more.
1) All charters have a mandatory cleaning fee of $150 that is on top. An additional cleaning surcharge will be assessed if the Vessel is returned needing extra attention.
2) Any landing fees or dock fees are on top and not included.
3) We can accommodate pick up and drop off to anywhere that is navigable, but please note that the Charterer is responsible for time to and from the pick and drop off as well as fuel and any other dock/landing fees.
4) Trips to the Bahamas have an additional $1,000 surcharge and the Charterer is responsible for customs clearance fees.
5) Any usage over 20 hours (engine time) comes with a heavy usage surcharge of $420, any hours over that are billed at 20 an hour.
6) Use of scuba tanks - There will be a $50 surcharge per tank for each tank used and not refilled.
• Crew tips are customary and appreciated. (Typically 20%)
*Operating experience must be on a vessel the same size or larger and you must prove your experience with a USCG document, license or a registration from a vessel of similar size or larger.