Wejack is a beautiful custom designed & built downeast fishing style yacht with a roomy pilot house/salon area, as well as spacious forward and aft decks for private groups of up to 46 passengers.
We host weddings, parties, corporate trips.
This is also an amazing fishing charter boat that's one of the gems of Gloucester Harbor and well known there.
Catering and licensed full bar available (BYOB is not allowed). Onsite Public Parking.
Our yacht is docked in Gloucester and is Commuter Rail Accessible from Boston's North Station taking the MBTA commuter train outbound towards Rockport, MA. Our dock is next to the Gloucester House Restaurant and only 1/2 mile from the Gloucester commuter rail train station, which is an easy walk or fast cab/uber/lyft ride. The MBTA offers summer commuter rail specials which are $10 weekend tickets out of Boston all day long. Gloucester is awesome and amazing beaches so we recommend making more than a day of it if you can.
Treat your guests to a special nautical experience for your next event, party, and cruise adventure!
The yacht has an onboard certified wedding and event coordinator, and the captain can officiate (aka solemnize) marriages legally... just in case! ;)
She's exquisitely built to very high standards and her exotic mahogany imbibes a warm glow your guests will love! The Wejack Yacht is a US Coast Guard inspected passenger vessel, meaning she is certified to carry up to 46 passengers out to 20 nautical miles from the nearest safe harbor, has all required safety equipment, and goes through annual USCG inspections.
This boat charter comes with an experienced USCG licensed Captain and crew member. Trip destinations, options, and activities available to meet a variety of interests.
- Want us to pick you up in Boston or Portland Maine and visit the Isles of Shoals or head to the Cape and Islands?
- Maybe a tour around Gloucester's scenic and historic harbor, where Wejack is docked?
- Want to swim at the beach? We're insured to do that from the vessel as well.
- Maybe you prefer a private whale watch, seal/bird tour, or maybe go fishing?
- Gloucester, Rockport and the Cape Ann area has commuter rail access to Boston, so if you want to cruise by boat one way and ride the train the other, you're welcome to propose some options as well. Round trip is fun too!
Rentals are hourly from departing and returning to our dock.