▪️ The above-listed price is estimated. Please contact here for quotes!
▪️ An outside catering and corkage fee is applicable should you like to bring your own catering and drinks.
▪️ The final price is based on catering, bar, guest, taxes, and any add-ons.
▪️ Please contact here to discuss Food & Bar options.
▪️ Please contact here for quotes!
▪️ 50% of the total amount is required to reserve the date. In case reserving a date more than one month apart. The remaining 50% would be needed 21 days prior to the trip date.
The Yacht is a Grebe Yacht: What is a Grebe Yacht? Henry C. Grebe & Company was the successor to Great Lakes Boat Building, which had started in Milwaukee in 1915 and moved to Chicago in 1921.
Grebe was famous for the style and quality of the leisure yachts he designed and built. It was located on the west side of the North Branch of the Chicago River, just north of the West Belmont Avenue Bridge. They built their last boat in 1970 but did not finally close until 1994.
The yacht has been fully restored and operates both public cruises and private yacht charters out of North Cove Marina NYC. Coast Guard Certified for up to 40 passengers however we have recommended numbers for private events and suggest not going above 26 guests.
▪️ Charter Fees:
- Monday & Tuesday before 5:00 pm = $1150/hour
- Mon & Tues after 5:00 pm | Wed-Fri before 5:00 pm = $1350/hour
- Wed-Fri after 5pm | Saturday | Sunday = $1550/hour
▪️ BAR PACKAGES
- Soda, Water, Juice (Coffee/Tea) = $4/guest/hour
- Standard Bar (Beer, Wine, Champagne, Soda, Water) = $14/guest/hour
- *Premium Bar = $22/guest/hour
- *Super Premium Bar = $28/guest/hour
- Batched Speciality Cocktail = $6/guest/hour (requires premium or super premium package)
- Bloody Mary Bar = $6/guest/hour (requires premium or super premium package)
- Bar Snack Package = $10/guest
*All premium bar packages require a 20 guest minimum
▪️ All the above-mentioned prices are excluding Gratuity, Service Fees, and Taxes.
▪️ Charter Cancellations: The owner will refund 75% of the total charter amount if canceled 21 business days in advance of the charter date (1/2 original deposit returned). The owner will refund 50% of the total charter amount if canceled between 21 and 14 business days in advance of the charter date (original deposit forfeited). Cancellations within 14 business days of the event are non-refundable (The total fee is forfeited).