(See our different Cruise adventures below)
Our Yacht is roomy and incorporates newly updated interior and furnishings. The main salon has seating for 10 and a Tiki Bar. The interior provides 2 renovated Cabins with bathrooms and showers each for sleeping, napping and privacy for changing. We have a bar area, full fridge, microwave, oven, sink and full complement of dishware and stemless glassware. All carpeting is the latest synthetic fabric by Infinity. It is impervious to water and any other stain. It is also hypoallergenic and will not breed mold or bacteria as with regular house carpeting on boats. Each cabin and the main salon have individual air conditioning units that provide excellent cooling during warm summer months if needed.
We have designed several different cruises (see below) for families, groups and business parties up to 6 passengers when cruising. They consist of a 2-hour sunset cruise and several 4-hour cruises to a waterside restaurant for dining. For the adventurous type, we provide a three-day cruise from Ft Pierce dock to Lake Okeechobee via the Intercoastal, St Lucie River through 2 LOCKS and across Lake Okeechobee to Clewiston, FL. We overnight at Roland Martins Resort Marina and Hotel. The Galley restaurant and Scotty's Tiki Bar serve delicious home cooked meals and beverages and the resort provides fishing, boating and airboat tours on site.
1. A two-hour sunset cruise- starts 2 hours prior to official sunset time. -First adult beverages are served before sailing 20 minutes to a small island and anchor in preparation for a good view of the beautiful sunsets here in Florida. (Client may request that we cruise as opposed to anchoring for the sunset)
2. A two-hour luncheon cruise- 12:00 to 2:00pm- Sail to a private anchorage next to a small Island with its own inviting, white sandy beach. Bring your own catering or engage Chef Elaine to handle everything for you from purchasing to preparation and serving. (additional charge of $50 per hour plus items purchased)
3. A 4 or 5 hour dockside lunch cruise- departing Vero City Marina South along the intercoastal waterway to Harbor Cove Seafood Bar, Grill and Sushi at Harbor Town Marina, Ft Pierce. Excellent food from the grill and the sushi chef prepares delicious, fresh sushi and sashimi that I have always found to be fresh.
4. A six -hour lunch cruise with limited shopping in the Manatee Pocket marina area near Port Salerno. This is a fun cruise with lots to see on the ride from Ft Pierce (only). You can choose from three waterside restaurants such as the Twisted Tuna, Shrimpers Grill and Raw Bar or the Manatee Island Bar and Grill. There are a few curios shops to check out as well after lunch and before our return trip.
5. Open Itinerary Cruise- This cruise has no schedule and is available on demand to travel wherever. Plan a leisurely trip up or down the intercoastal waterway to Port Salerno, Jupiter, West Palm Beach the Florida Keys or Bahama Islands. We will select stop over Marinas close to hotels and shopping areas of your choice along the way. Keep in mind that this can be a one-way transit on the boat which allows you to discontinue the trip at any time and return home by land or air travel which we will be happy to arrange.
6. A 3 Day Cruise to Lake Okeechobee- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm- Day one departs from Vero or Ft Pierce and transits the Intercoastal down to Stuart and the St Lucie River. Enjoy transit through locks and after the last LOCK at Port Mayaca, we will enter Lake Okeechobee and sail to Clewiston, FL to our destination at the Roland Martin Resort Marina and Hotel. Check into the Hotel for your 1st night with a homecooked meal at the Grill Restaurant and Tiki Bar. On Day 2 you can choose airboat tours of the area, guided fishing tours and boat rentals or just relax by the pool. Day 3 will start our return trip through the lake, locks and St Lucie River before entering the intercoastal waterway to home port.
7. Real Estate Tour- Barrier Island and Johns Island Hourly tours to view the many homes along the water that incorporate impressive architectural design or just a cruise up to the dock at Quail Valley for Lunch.
Notes: * Chef Elaine is available to discuss your catering requirements. She will purchase, prepare and serve your meals if desired. (Additional charge of $50/hour applies)
* Hours can be extended for all cruises if subsequent bookings do not overlap.
* We are flexible and can accommodate any type of cruise you desire including the proverbial "Booze Cruise".
* Preferred Catering and beverages can be arranged per your request. * We leave fishing cruises to other boats that are better equipped and designed for fishing and water sports activity. Please don’t hesitate to call or email directly with any questions or special request which we will be happy to facilitate.