The styling is sharp, if a bit futuristic, with everything from the backrest of the bench-style helm chair to the corner moldings on the full-beam, hinged and bi-folding glass doors comprised of rigid angles, as if the interior designers had been inspired by the angles of a honeycomb. But unlike a beehive, the 40 won't feel cramped, especially in the saloon, thanks to the open, flowing feeling that results from the combination of the 6'6"x11'3" retractable sunroof and the aforementioned glass doors.
- Catering available. You may request a menu (deadline is 48 hours prior to charter).
- Chef may be added at $650 + provisions (only on yachts starting at 65 feet).
- Reservations at recommended restaurants.
- Jet skis to be delivered at $250/hour.
- Jet Pack: $400 per hour
- Paddle Boards/Kayaks: $25-30 per hour.
- Snorkeling gear: $30 per person