All prices include captain, stewardess, waters, sodas, ice, fuel for local cruising and tax.
18% Gratuity is not included. This will be charged at time of reservation and can be paid via card or cash.
The styling is sharp, if a bit futuristic, with everything from the backrest of the bench-style helm chair to the corner moldings on the full-beam, hinged and bi-folding glass doors comprised of rigid angles, as if the interior designers had been inspired by the angles of a honeycomb. But unlike a beehive, the 40 won't feel cramped, especially in the saloon, thanks to the open, flowing feeling that results from the combination of the 6'6"x11'3" retractable sunroof and the aforementioned glass doors.
All prices include captain, mate, stewardess, waters, sodas, ice, fuel for local cruising and tax.
Gratuity of 18% is additional and charged upon reservation.
- Catering available. You may request a menu (deadline is 48 hours prior to charter).
- Chef may be added at $500 + provisions (only on yachts starting at 80 feet).
- Reservations at recommended restaurants.
- Jet skis to be delivered at $250/hour.
- Jet Pack: $400 per hour
- Paddle Boards/Kayaks: $25-30 per hour.
- Snorkeling gear: $30 per person
- $150 per hour for additional hours