We offer Day Sails and Sunset Cruises in Tampa Bay, aboard our Beautiful 44 ft Classic Sailing Yacht.
FULL DAY (8 hours)
EGMONT KEY ISLAND EXCURSION (9+ hours)
ABOUT OUR CHARTERS
Our 44' sailing yacht has a comfortable and shaded main cockpit area with high combings (backrests), which make for a safe and secure sailing experience in all conditions. The center cockpit allows for a spacious and comfortable VIP aft lounge deck, equipped with high-quality "Sport-a-Seat" brand deck seats alongside built-in cup-holders. The spacious front bow area is the best place to become one with the wind and sea as you get close up to the sails and the water rushing by as the bow cuts through the waves.
We'll depart The Harborage Marina and head out of Bayboro Harbour into Tampa Bay. We will set the sails and shut off the motor. You can enjoy the sound of the water rushing past the hull or jam out to some great tropical tunes from our Bluetooth radio. Layout in the sun on the bow, kick back on our large aft deck or enjoy the shade of its covered cockpit.
Longer sails allow us the opportunity to sail under the famous Sunshine Skyway Bridge or explore one of Tampa Bay's outer islands. Don't forget to keep your eyes out for Dolphins, Rays, Manatees, and the occasional Shark. BYOB (non-staining alcohol allowed). Bottled Water Included.
Just a few guidelines for guest comfort and safety. Common sense to most, shocking information to others.
- Passengers must arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Barefoot only. Boat shoes only during cold weather. We will collect shoes at the boat.
- BYOB: Bring Your Own Beverages. Please avoid any staining food or beverages. (ie. Red Wine, Bloody Marys, Cheetos, etc).
- Alcoholic Beverages are allowed. PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY!
- Small, personal coolers only. No large coolers. We do have a large cooler and refrigerator for your use onboard.
- No sunblock with Bronzer or Tanner as it will stain the boat and cushions.
- No Smoking.
- Sightings of Marine wildlife are very common, but not guaranteed.
- Please enjoy YOUR sail. This is your special time on the water and it goes quickly
- Tips are appreciated
PHOTOS: The Captain or crew may take pictures during your sail. Any pictures taken of your group will be shared with you via the email provided at booking. If any of these pictures are exceptional, they may be shared on our website or social media accounts. If you or anyone in your group chooses not to be included in these pictures, please let your captain know before departure.
You accept that sailing or boating, in general, can be dangerous and we will not be held responsible for the actions of other boaters (such as their wake), your own behavior, failure to follow the Captain's orders, the movement or operation of the vessel, your movement aboard the vessel, or your own general understanding of boating etiquette