Come explore the beautiful Choctawhatchee Bay on a 2020 Sylvan Mirage Pontoon! You and up to 9 of your friends and family will be able to fully experience the Emerald Coast the way locals do! Our 23 ft pontoons are powered by 70 HP Yamaha Outboards, and have greater reliability, efficiency, and more power than many other companies larger pontoons that have smaller engines.
Located in the heart of Fort Walton Beach on the Santa Rosa sound, you will be in close proximity to:
- the silver sands of Okaloosa Island and the Gulf Islands National Seashore
- the many beautiful islands of the Santa Rosa sound
- the tranquil Cinco, Garnier, and Poquito bayous
- the famous Crab Island sandbar located just a short boat ride away, right in front of the East Pass
Soon you will see just why Boating Magazine ranked Destin and the Choctawhatchee Bay one of the Top 10 Places to Live and Boat!
We primarily offer 8hr (full day) un-captained charters, however we will be willing to work with you on shorter or longer rentals if so desired.
8 Hr Daily rates are:
June 1st - 14th $415, 15th - 30th $500
August 1st - 8th $500, 9th - 31st $425
September 1st - 6th $425, 7th - 30th $325
Includes all amenities needed for a fun and safe day on the water - for up to 10 passengers! FULLY equipped with USCG safety equipment, VHF radio, life jackets, and first aid kit. Bimini tops provide an escape from the sun, and integrated changing rooms ensure you're comfortable all day long! Full tank of fuel is complementary!
REQUIRED regardless of age; State of Florida boaters safety certificate or proof of other reciprocal state boaters certificate. 90 day temporary certificate is available online, cost is $3 to take the test and takes about 10 minutes.
- 72 qt marine cooler filled with 20 lbs of ice and 24 bottled waters for $20.
- 8 hour 6' x 18' 'Lily Pad' rental for $60.
Well mannered dogs and fishing allowed!
Book today and don't miss out on living like a local!