***PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM FOR FULL DESCRIPTION OF FEES AND PRICES***
***USCG REQUIRES THAT BOAT PRICE AND CAPTAIN PRICE BE SEPARATED***
Beautiful 60 ft Sea Ray yacht. Two cabins and two full bathrooms, sleeps 6. Full kitchen with microwave/air fryer/convection oven, fridge and freezer. Dual front and rear sunpads, ideal lay out for spending a great day on the water, either relaxing with family or partying with friends. Price includes:
- The captain
- Fuel (see included locations below)
- Cruise to anchor spot, party/relax and enjoy the water, and cruise back
- Cooler with ice and water
- Cups, plates, utensils, trash bags, paper towels, etc
- Cleaning fee (unless boat is left extremely dirty)
- New Lily pad (foam mat) for spreading out in the water
- Two new stand-up paddle boards, and snorkel gear
- Jet ski can be acquired upon request for an additional fee of $150 per hour. That fee is paid directly to jet ski company.
You won't find a more affordable boat in this size class.
Coast Guard regulation only permits up to 13 passengers (person chartering plus 12). Can't leave marina with more people than this. There is nothing we can legally do about this, sorry. This includes any person, adult, child, or infant.
Feel free to bring anything you'd like to eat or drink. We ask that you don't bring red wine as this could stain the boat. No smoking on the boat. NO SPRAY TAN on the boat (it stains).
Bluetooth stereo so you can party to your own music
Come see the beautiful city of Miami from the water.
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions!
- Venetian Islands *
- Flagler Memorial Island *
- Luijo's Island (next to Rusty Pelican)
- Miami Marine Stadium (Key Biscayne)
- Nixon Sandbar (most popular location)
- Stiltsville *
(* means not available on 3 hour charters)
- Any location further than this, such as Fowey Rocks Lighthouse, is subject to an additional fuel charge.
THREE AND FOUR HOUR CHARTERS MUST EITHER END BY 2 PM (FOR A MORNING CHARTER) OR START AT 2:30 PM OR LATER (FOR AN AFTERNOON CHARTER).
ANY CHARTER 6 HOURS OR LONGER CAN START AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY.
The total price is the boat fee plus the captain's fee.
3 hours: $800
4 hours: $1,000
6 hours: $1,500
8 hours: $1,900
3 hours: $250
4 hours: $250
6 hours: $300
8 hours: $400
**CAPTAIN GRATUITY NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE**
15%-18% of total price gratuity is REQUIRED. If you received excellent service and would like to tip extra then it’s certainly welcome.
**Boatsetter charges taxes of approx 5.5% and a service (booking) fee of approximately 11%**
- USCG regulations require that the charterer (you) pay the Captain fee directly to the Captain on the booked day and before the start of your rental. Forms of payment to the captain are cash, zelle, or credit card (2.6% transaction fee applied to credit card payments).
- Please show your appreciation to the captain for a job well done with a 15-18% tip. Thank you!