***PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM FOR FULL DESCRIPTION OF FEES AND PRICES***
***USCG REQUIRES THAT BOAT PRICE AND CAPTAIN PRICE BE SEPARATED***
Beautiful 60 ft Sea Ray yacht. Two cabins and two full bathrooms, sleeps 6. Full kitchen with microwave/air fryer/convection oven, fridge and freezer. Dual front and rear sunpads, ideal lay out for spending a great day on the water, either relaxing with family or partying with friends. Price includes captain, cruise to anchor spot, party, and cruise back, cooler with ice and water, lily pad (foam mat) for spreading out in the water, two stand-up paddle boards, and snorkel gear. Jet ski can be acquired upon request for an additional fee. You won't find a more affordable boat this size.
Law only permits up to 13 passengers (person chartering plus 12). Can't leave marina with more people than this.
Feel free to bring anything you'd like to eat or drink. We ask that you don't bring red wine as this could stain the boat. No smoking on the boat.
Bluetooth stereo so you can party to your own music
Come see the beautiful city of Miami from the water.
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions!
- For 3 and 4 hour charters, your booking must start either at 10:00 am (10 am to 2 pm) (or earlier), or start after 2:30 pm.
- If you instant book a 3 or 4 hour charter that starts after 10 am or before 2:30 pm we will ask you to adjust your times. If you can't adjust your times we may have to cancel your booking.
- 1st block - 10 am to 2pm (or earlier)
- 2nd block - 2-6 pm (or later)
- Any booking can start at any time.
The total price is the boat fee plus the captain's fee.
BOAT FEE is what you see listed for the boat.
3 hours: $250
4 hours: $300
6 hours: $350
8 hours: $400
+ 18% gratuity (18% of boat fee + captain fee).
So with gratuity included, total captain's fee is:
3 hours: $413
4 hours: $510
6 hours: $650
8 hours: $790
- USCG regulations require that the charterer (you) pay this fee directly to the Captain on the booked day and before the start of your rental. Forms of payment to the captain are cash, zelle, or credit card (2.6% transaction fee applied to credit card payments).
- Any additional gratuity to the Captain & Crew is not required but greatly appreciated. They will do their best to ensure you have a wonderful day on the water!