▪️ The above-listed price is estimated. Please contact here for quotes!
▪️ An outside catering and corkage fee is applicable should you like to bring your own catering and drinks.
▪️ The final price is based on catering, bar, guest, taxes, and any add-ons.
▪️ Please contact here to discuss Food & Bar options.
▪️ Please contact here for quotes!
▪️ 50% of the total amount is required to reserve the date. In case reserving a date more than one month apart. The remaining 50% would be needed 21 days prior to the trip date.
This white-hulled, fan-tailed, plumb-bowed mini-yacht is a real charm. Certified for up to 49 guests, we are accustomed to hosting no more than 40 or her special, intimate tours and excursions.
The yacht features wrap-around seating, a sound system for narration or music, a marine restroom, an open forward deck, and a fully equipped bar. She can do a full circumnavigation of the Island of Manhattan in 3.25 hours and can easily visit the many nooks and crannies of the waters surrounding NYC.
The back cabin is fully covered but features large slide-down windows for a more ‘porch style feel’ when cruising in ideal weather. During cooler months she can be fully enclosed and heated.
▪️ Charter Fees:
- Monday & Tuesday before 5:00 pm = $1050/hour
- Mon & Tues after 5:00 pm | Wed-Fri before 5:00 pm = $1200/hour
- Wed-Fri after 5pm | Saturday | Sunday = $1350/hour
▪️ BAR PACKAGES
- Soda, Water, Juice (Coffee/Tea) = $4/guest/hour
- Standard Bar (Beer, Wine, Champagne, Soda, Water) = $14/guest/hour
- *Premium Bar = $22/guest/hour
- *Super Premium Bar = $28/guest/hour
- Batched Speciality Cocktail = $6/guest/hour (requires premium or super premium package)
- Bloody Mary Bar = $6/guest/hour (requires premium or super premium package)
- Bar Snack Package = $10/guest
*All premium bar packages require a 20 guest minimum
▪️ All the above-mentioned prices are excluding Gratuity, Service Fees, and Taxes.
▪️ Charter Cancellations: The owner will refund 75% of the total charter amount if canceled 21 business days in advance of the charter date (1/2 original deposit returned). The owner will refund 50% of the total charter amount if canceled between 21 and 14 business days in advance of the charter date (original deposit forfeited). Cancellations within 14 business days of the event are non-refundable (The total fee is forfeited).