This three-cabin yacht, built in 1929 by the Stephens Brothers, exudes timeless elegance. Docked in Sausalito, a fun bayside village north of San Francisco that’s just a 10-minute drive from the Golden Gate Bridge. Contact us to plan a unique excursion on one of the region’s most beautiful historic yachts—birthdays, dinner parties, wedding proposals, wildlife observation, and more. Let us know what you have in mind and we’ll do our best to make your dreams come true.
Depending on the length of the cruise, you can enjoy some or all of the following destinations:
· The Golden Gate – More than just an epic photo-op, the bridge is the gateway to some of the most pristine urban waters in the world. You’ll sail past black sand beaches, towering cliffs blasted with white surf, and a variety of historic military sites. This is the best part of the bay for viewing whales and other wildlife. It takes about 30 minutes to reach the bridge from the marina.
· Angel Island – Located midway between Sausalito and San Francisco, Angel Island is a nature preserve in the middle of the metropolis. Accessible only by boat, you have the option of exploring its rugged coastline from the yacht, or docking at Ayala Cove to explore on foot or bike (bike rentals are available on the island). There’s a café at Ayala Cove that makes for an idyllic lunch break. It takes about 30 minutes to reach Angel Island from the marina.
· San Francisco waterfront – This storied city is perhaps best understood through its waterfront. From the Golden Gate to Fisherman’s Wharf to Alcatraz Island, there is history and adventure at every turn, which our captains will happily share. It takes about 45 minutes to reach San Francisco from the marina.
· Oracle Park – Enjoying Giant’s games from McCovey Cove is a San Francisco tradition. It takes about 45 minutes to reach the ballpark from the marina.
· Tiburon – This tiny village in Marin County is home to epic mansions, eclectic shops and cafes, and protected waters that are perfect for dropping anchor and picnicking offshore. You can also dock at Sam’s Anchor Café, a legendary restaurant founded a century ago by an infamous bootlegger. It takes about 30 minutes to reach Tiburon from the marina.
You are also welcome to enjoy the yacht at the dock in Sausalito, before or after your cruise, or without a cruise. It’s a unique gathering space and we are happy to facilitate food, beverages, and anything else you can dream up. Maximum occupancy for cruises is six passengers, but occupancy is 12 for dockside use. Overnight excursions on the bay are also an option – anchor out (with captain on board) at Angel Island, Paradise Cove, Fort Baker (next to the Golden Gate Bridge), Richardson Bay (next to Sausalito), and beyond.
If you’d like to take a road trip before or after your stay, we also have luxurious 24-foot Mercedes sprinter van RV for rent.
Every booking supports the Union Island project, which offers marine excursions free of charge to low-income community members.
If you have any questions just click on 'Send Inquiry' to send us a message! You will receive a personalized offer for your booking request before you pay.