COME ENJOY THE SUMMER ON THE WATER!
-24ft Bentley Cruise w/140hp engine
-seats 14 people
-18ft lilypad to hangout on with friends.
-Full Tank of gas
-2 coolers w/2 bags of ice.
-safety vests for everyone
My group had a frustrating start to the trip but ultimately still had a great time. With some better planning by the owner / operator, this would have easily been a 5-star trip. While there will always random issues, especially on a busy weekend, they could have been easily mitigated with better planning and management.
- Captain went out of his way to make sure we had the trip we wanted and did what he could to turn around a rough start - even being very helpful to throw us drinks while we were in the water. After our stop at the marina, the boat was in tip top shape and very comfortable.
- Boat not picking us up until almost an hour after our booked time. While they did extend our trip to as long as we wanted, many of us had other obligations to attend to back at home so we couldn't take full advantage of this. Part of the issue was a busy dock during a really busy Labor Day weekend.
- The boat needed to stop at the marina to dump trash and get more ice after we boarded. Not a big deal but it's not a good impression to get onto the boat with an overflowing trashcan and dirty water in the cooler.
- The boat did not have an anchor. The captain did make it work by getting creative with some rocks -- which worked better than expected. Had we not wanted to go to a specific spot, we might have not been so lucky.
- The captain had to stop at another boat to pick-up our lily-pad. This also wasn't too terrible but had we not gone to where the lily pad was located, we would have been without a key part of the experience.
- Also unclear if the boat we ultimately got on was the same as the one in the photos on this listing. It was nearly the same but not identical.
It was our daughters graduation weekend and renting from Simon was the icing on the cake!! What an amazing experience the water/weather was gorgeous and Simon was first class. I highly recommend him and his boats.