“Love being on the water every chance I get and meeting new people.”
Aboard since 2019
From Pflugerville, TX
Our time on the water was absolutely wonderful! The boat was nicer than expected and really comfortable. Our captain, Butch, was phenomenal and made sure we had a wonderful time - even warning our group of Bachelorettes about approaching “bro sharks” coming over to chat with us. He was super accommodating, helpful, funny, and such a pleasure! Would recommend to anyone looking to have a wonderful lake day! Wish we had booked for longer!
Boat was great and perfect for a day out on Lake Travis! Simon was super responsive when ever I had a question leading up to the boat day. Our Captian Andrea was THE BEST & we were all friends with her by the end of the boat ride. HIGHLY recommend Simon & Andrea to anyone visiting ATX!
Definitely the highlight of my sister's bachelorette trip, it is a MUST DO activity! Simon was super easy to communicate with, and he made sure we were taken care of on the water. Would recommend to anyone looking to have a great time!
My friends and I had the best time out on the water celebrating my wife’s birthday!! This is a perfect way to just chill and hang out with friends in the sun. Whenever you book, request to have Gil as your captain! He really made the difference for our experience. He took us to a couple great swimming spots, and helped us out when we were all out of the boat swimming!
Amazing day! Great experience. They were always in contact and super quick to respond. The boat was awesome and just what anyone needs to chill out at the lake. The captain was great and made sure everything was running smoothly. Highly recommend to go with this company of boats! Also this was our first time doing anything like this and will definitely book again.
**ASK FOR CAPTAIN BUTCH!!**
We had the absolute best time with Capt. Butch! Not only was he safe and very knowledgeable of the lake, he was FUN! He took amazing care of us, throwing us fresh drinks and taking our empties. He made sure we had the BEST. TIME. EVER. on the lake! I cannot recommend him enough!! We’ve rented from other companies and Boatsetters and he absolutely takes the cake. Thank you so much, Butch! I’ll only rent from Simon in the future SPECIFICALLY for Butch!
My girlfriends and I went out for my bachelorette weekend, we had Mike as our Captin and had the absolute best time ever. I instantly regretted now reserving more hours. 10/10. All of us said we would do it again!!! Highly recommend.
Butch was our captain for our trip and he was absolutely amazing! He took us to the right spot and made sure we had everything we needed. Even when there was a ton of traffic and we were a little late, he made sure we still had enough time to enjoy the lake. We loved Butch!
My friend group booked a boat for Memorial Weekend and had a great time!! Our captain, Colby, was a trooper when it started raining and he drove us to a sunny spot to continue our day! My whole group had a ton of fun and will keep Simon and his boats in mind next time we want a boat!
My group had a frustrating start to the trip but ultimately still had a great time. With some better planning by the owner / operator, this would have easily been a 5-star trip. While there will always random issues, especially on a busy weekend, they could have been easily mitigated with better planning and management.
- Captain went out of his way to make sure we had the trip we wanted and did what he could to turn around a rough start - even being very helpful to throw us drinks while we were in the water. After our stop at the marina, the boat was in tip top shape and very comfortable.
- Boat not picking us up until almost an hour after our booked time. While they did extend our trip to as long as we wanted, many of us had other obligations to attend to back at home so we couldn't take full advantage of this. Part of the issue was a busy dock during a really busy Labor Day weekend.
- The boat needed to stop at the marina to dump trash and get more ice after we boarded. Not a big deal but it's not a good impression to get onto the boat with an overflowing trashcan and dirty water in the cooler.
- The boat did not have an anchor. The captain did make it work by getting creative with some rocks -- which worked better than expected. Had we not wanted to go to a specific spot, we might have not been so lucky.
- The captain had to stop at another boat to pick-up our lily-pad. This also wasn't too terrible but had we not gone to where the lily pad was located, we would have been without a key part of the experience.
- Also unclear if the boat we ultimately got on was the same as the one in the photos on this listing. It was nearly the same but not identical.
It was our daughters graduation weekend and renting from Simon was the icing on the cake!! What an amazing experience the water/weather was gorgeous and Simon was first class. I highly recommend him and his boats.