Take a gorgeous cruise and soak it up on deck or in the comfort of the cockpit watching for Dolphins, turtles etc!
Spacious, comfortable, great location, WiFi and Netflix on-board (if at our dock), Rum usually somewhere..., head to the beach from its docked location as well as some amazing bars and restaurants (we have an airbnb listing for overnight).
Whether you wish to cruise down the intracoastal for lunch / dinner, along the shoreline to catch the sunset / sunrise, or perhaps a trip to the islands to feed the sea turtles and find empty private beaches.
This is the boat to do it on.
Our beautiful Catamaran is an incredibly spacious, comfortable blue water cruiser. With a draft of 4'3 she is capable of cruising the shallow waters of the islands with ease. The benefit of catamarans besides the space below and above decks are their twin hulls which offer superior stability - so no heeling over like in a conventional mono-hull makes for a much nicer trip.
We offer guests 2 well-appointed air conditioned private queen cabins with plenty of storage and en-suite bathrooms for guests.
Where we differ from other catamarans firstly is price. Similar charter boats are much more expensive and do not come with any equipment (some don’t even come with toilet paper…. We provide that!).
Here is the list of the equipment we have included onboard for your use free of charge which you would not find on a regular charter
1. 2 Hobie pedal kayaks.
2. 2 Paddle boards.
3. Use of top of the line fishing gear for when we are underway and at anchor (bait and tackle included). Plus we will help you prepare and cook your catch! - Island passage)
4. Air conditioning in every room along with 12v fans for those cooler nights with the hatches open.
5. Dive equipment – we have a hookah system onboard as well as regular tanks along with a Bauer scuba compressor to refill them.
6. Speafishing – poles, weights etc.
7. Snorkel equipment – small feet, medium feet or big feet we have you covered
8. GoPro’s – charged and ready to go (up to 3 of them for your use) and we will place the data on a free memory card for you (only for trips to the islands).
9. USB ports in cabins.
10. Washer / Dryer.
11. 1500 Watts of Solar power and 900ah state of the art Lithium batteries providing power through inverters.
12. 11kw Generator.
13. Underwater lights.
14. Bathrooms stocked with soap, shampoo, conditioner, towels (microfiber).
15. Blankets for chilly evenings.
16. Dry bag’s for your use.
17. Floats (did you think we forgot the floaties?)
18. Water maker for the longer cruises.
19. Full kitchen including an instant pot, ice machine, blender, microwave, multiple fridges and freezers etc.
20. Media center with access to 100’s of old and new movies along with tv shows.
21. Siruis XM radio.
22. Drones – we operate whilst you enjoy yourself (weather permitting) – data placed on memory card.
23. Bread maker - yum!
24. How about a beautiful video to take home at the end of your cruise (available only on cruises to the Bahamas and further with a minimum booking of 5 days).
25. Rainy day? We have you covered with plenty of onboard games / activities.
26. Crew – you don’t have to do anything but enjoy the sun and the sand as we travel – if you wish to learn the basics of sailing feel free to let us know and we will get you involved.
We know where to go to feed the sea turtles, we know where to go to stand in the sand and have the stingrays sweep over your feet – if its season we know where to get the lobster and conch.
We know how to have a good time.
She is a beautiful boat to take out for a cruise with plenty of space on the forward or rear decks to take in sunsets and sunrises with a drink in hand - comfortable chairs are available on-board no matter where you wish to sit.
All safety equipment is on-board (please confirm the amount of people so I can ensure enough life jackets are available) including a hand held VHF, multiple EPIRB’s (Emergency Position-indicating Radiobeacon), life raft, inflatable hard bottom dinghy with outboard, PLB (personal locator beacon), tracking device (share the link with family and friends), flares and whistles.
This is a regularly used boat by myself, friends and family. With that in mind it is not a completely empty sterile charter boat.
The galley is stocked with pretty much every item you can expect to find and there is always items like shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom along with bug spray or some coffee beans along with a grinder and French press!
That's my disclaimer :-) this boat is a 'working boat' but it is lovely and has everything you need and more - the pictures are true.
Please note that the weather is out of our control. If the weather (wind / wave) condition is too great for a safe sailing trip we will offer to reschedule - if its not possible for you to reschedule renters will receive a full refund. Decisions can be made 3 days in advance and upto day of the rental. This also applies to swimming - swimming is based on the tide.
What an amazing trip!! Mike and Guy were great hosts on our half day cruise. We had so much fun and will definitely book again next time we are in town! They have everything you could possibly need on the boat and even more!
I would HIGHLY recommend both Guy and the Lagoon Boats 450. Guy was easy to work with prior to our trip.
And as we got to know him on the cruise, he is delightful, personable and knowledgeable. As for the boat, it was perfect for our group of 6. Many comfortable seating arrangements, whether you wanted sun or shade. A "epic" ride for us.