Enjoy a day on the water exploring Charleston Harbor, the surrounding areas and beaches, or head offshore for amazing fishing. Copasetic can handle it all! Your captain can pick you up anywhere in the Charleston area.
Copasetic is a 31' center console fishing boat that affords an amazingly comfortable ride. Equipped with modern electronics, fresh water, 200 gal fuel capacity, and twin Yamaha 250HP motors, Copasetic can take you anywhere in the Charleston area, including offshore fishing out to 60 miles.
Copasetic meets all USCG safety requirements and comes with all required safety equipment for adult passengers.
Fuel is not included in the rental fee, but is charged at the ""at cost member rate"" through the marina. Renters are also responsible for provisioning their own food, beverages, and sunscreen.
Copasetic requires guests hire a USCG licensed captain to provide a fun-filled and stress-free experience.
- Deepsea fishing and trawling out to 60 miles, and near-shore bottom fishing
- Beach days at James Island, Morris Island, Capers Island, Drum Island, and Ft Sumpter
- Harbor cruises
- Inshore fishing in Charleston harbor, including along the harbor entrance jetties
- Shark tooth hunting at Drum Island
- Dolphin watching
- Regatta spectator opportunities, including Charleston Race Week