Southern Florida offers some of the most exciting boating there is. In one day, you can eat at a waterfront restaurant, hang out on the boat, party, swim, or shell at a beach, and see Dolphins, Manatees, stingrays, or other exciting wildlife.
We are passionate about boating and the waterways in this area and are looking forward to sharing that with you.
You will start and end your trip in Fort Myers at our marina's beautiful air-conditioned clubhouse equipped with restrooms and showers for your convenience.
The boat is a 35' Sea Ray Sundancer with triple 250 Mercury engines is big, comfortable, and safe with all of the latest in high-tech navigation, weather, radar, and safety equipment. Connect your Bluetooth and play your music on our adventure. The boat is large, roomy, and comfortable. We can bring some floaty toys if you want, just let us know.
- The boat always has a US Coast Guard Certified Captain to run the boat
- Bring your own food and drinks, We will supply an insulated cooler space and ice
- There is a spacious head below
- Please, no smoking or drugs
- Our rates and offers include fuel
- Tips are always welcome and appreciated
Some of our favorite things to do:
- Evening dolphin watching and sunset cruise (3-4 hrs)
- Lunch on the water and afternoon beach hangout (4-6 hrs)
- Waterfront dining and scenic tours (6-8 hrs)
- Area tours, checking out the coastlines and islands from the water (6-8 hrs)
- Anchoring at the beach (4-8 hrs)
- We can customize multi-day or long-distance trips
- Media Services. We will get GoPro and Drone footage of your trip and make an exciting video of your experience.
We can design an unforgettable experience for you, or you can let us know how you want to spend your day on the water and we'll customize a trip for you! Get underway with Captain Troy for a trip of a lifetime.
Got questions, just message us before you finalize your booking.
Notes: We also can do:
1. Spreading ashes of loved ones
2. Offshore signing