Welcome aboard the newly launched Destin Private Tiki! Your are going to love this boat. We are a custom built, twin hull catermaran custom designed and US Coast Guard certified and inspected to carry up to 18 passengers. Really cool and really fun.
* Can carry up to 18 passengers on real, USCG certified vessel. We can go see Dolpins in the Gulf! Perfect for batchelorette parties!
* Has an enclosed, private toilet built into the hull - with NO obstructed view like most boats. Nice!
* Really cool and relaxing bar.
We are one of the very few boats on the Destin Harbor that can carry more than 6 passengers and we run as private trips only - meaning; only you and your family and friends aboard from as few as 4 passengers to as many as 18. The Destin Tiki was designed with a granite bar down the middle with 11 bar stools on both sides. This makes for great communication and amazing 360 degree visability. Plus, we have an L-shaped lounge that seats up to 7.
The Tiki style thatch roof provides for wonderful shade so you can truly relax and enjoy the beatiful waters of Destin Florida.
The vessel is operated by a crew that includes a Master Captain and a friendly 1st Mate, whose number 1 job is to keep everyone safe and 2 job to make sure everyone has fun!
We provide ice, waters, and ice chest. You can bring whatever food or drink aboard you like. Sorry, there is no smoking allowed.
* Stereo with bluetooth connectivity - you control the tunes.
* Officially Certified to go out into the Gulf, down the Beach, into the Bay - just about anywhere.
* Perfect for Batchelorette parties!
* We cruise to Crab Island, Norriego Point, East Jetty, Destin Harbor, Okaloosa Island, Joe's Bayou, Sandestin,
* Snorkeling, Swimming, Cruising, Relaxing.
Our Base price is based on 6 persons, for a 2 hour trip. There is an extra charge of $50 per person when more than 6. The Private Tiki can carry up to 18 persons - all private, just your family or friends.
It features a granite-looking bar down the middle with 11 bar stools. Plus a comfy L-shaped bench seating with custom upholstry Several stools extend into out from the Tiki hut for those sun worshipers. There are side rails that have drink holders. The toilet is located in the helm console and although compact, has 6'6" headroom and features a marine toilet and is ventilated.
There is easy side boarding from our boarding pier, in the first slip in the marina, and custom boarding ladders for easy water access from both the bow and stern area. You can even get to the beach at Noriega Point without getting wet! The railings are 39" high and are welded aluminum piping - very secure.
We have a fun bluetooth stereo system so you can play your favorite tunes.
We are a private yacht, and your captain will go wherever you wish. We have our usual fun spots but ou have many more options than those boats limited to harbor cruising.