Enjoy your vacation or day off in Southwest Florida on our 23 foot pontoon boat! Book the Godfrey Sweetwater 23' Pontoon boat for up to 12 person. Rate as low as $315 per day.
• Full day/ Multiple days/ Weekly rentals available.
• Boat is located in Bonita Springs, FL and will launch out of Lovers Key boat ramp located in Bonita Springs/ Fort Myers Beach area. Also willing to launch as far south as Naples/ Marco Island and as far north as Sanibel/ Cape Coral. (3 day/ 2 night minimum/ Multi-day booking rates provided)
• Full day hours are 10am-6pm. (Special request hours available)
• The pontoon is capable of holding up to 12 people or 1,600lb.
• Powered by a Yamaha 90 horsepower four-stroke outboard engine.
• Equipped with a Lawrence Hook4x depth/ sonar fish finder.
• A 10 foot bimini top is on board to ensure you are able to have sufficient shade throughout the rental during those hot, sunny days!
• All required safety equipment is provided on the boat. (Life vest, fire extinguisher, air horn, flares, first aid kit, throw cushion, etc.)
• Pontoon will be provided with a full tank of gas, upon return please fill up with a full tank of gas. I will explain our gas fill up process once booked.
• Liability form must be completed prior to launching pontoon at boat ramp.
• Please read rental terms before booking and by conforming the booking you agree and accept all terms within those terms.
Mandatory: If you the renter or anyone driving the boat was born before January 1, 1988 you DO NOT need any type of boaters license or boaters safety card. If you were born after January 1, 1988 you WILL NEED to take FREE course/quiz online before driving the boat. I will provide the information on how to complete said course/quiz.
• Mandatory: If you the renter or anyone driving the boat was born before January 1, 1988 you DO NOT need any type of boaters license or boaters safety card. If you were born after January 1, 1988 you WILL NEED to take FREE course/quiz online before driving the boat. I will provide the information on how to complete said course/quiz.
• Launch Time - the agreed upon time you the renter receives the pontoon.
• Return Time - the agreed upon time you the renter MUST return the pontoon to the launch ramp.
• Launch and return times strictly enforced. A fee of $50 per extra hour will be applied if returned late.
• You will receive the boat with a full tank. Please return with a full tank.
• It is the renters responsibility to make sure that the weather conditions will allow for you to return to the boat ramp by the return time agreed upon in rental agreement. Weather condition do not relieve renter from returning to boat ramp by agreed upon return time.
• Prior to launch a damage inspection will be conducted. You the renter will be asked to inspect the pontoon for any damage within the interior and exterior of the boat as well as take any photos of any damages found. I will call to you your attention any prior damages known to the boat and make sure we both have photos and agree that said damages were there prior to your rental. Upon return, you the renter are liable for any damages that were not discussed of prior to launch and/or do not have any photos of to show they were there prior to launch.
• You the renter must have basic knowledge of how to operate a pontoon boat as well as safely operate within the waterways of the area in which you will be boating in.
• Must have the required qualifications in order to legally operate a vessel in the state of Florida. Valid Drivers License.
• By booking you accept and agree to all conditions and terms described within.