We will depart West Deptford's Public Boat ramp and explore the Schuylkill River. We will travel up the river far North/West as the Philadelphia Art Museum. We will highlight multiple prominent landmarks, nature, and have a blast.
This Cruise provides you with an intimate experience with Philadelphia that no-other tour can provide.
You can book this cruise to coincide with the sunset to watch a the sunset along Philly's water front.
Included with tour:
• Our boats are operated by a USCG licensed captain
• 1 boat crew for helping with the boat lines, Serving drinks, snacks and other loose ends.
• Guest controlled Bluetooth sound system
• A Cooler with basic iced beverages (Water, cola, ginger ale) is available. If you have wine, or a snack that must be chilled please let the boat crew know.
• Basic paper utensils, cups, plates, and paper towels
• Charcuterie tray
• Magnetic fishing kits
• Comfy boat kits
• Go-pro / Polaroid rental.
If you have any questions, we can answer those through BoatSetter’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Send Booking Inquiry” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.