Enjoy our best offer for 8 hours of reservation we give you 1 hour FREE .. (9 hours) fun on the beach
PLEASE READ ENTIRE AD. IMPORTANT!
FOR RENTERS THAT DO NOT NEED A CAPTAIN:
1. FLORIDA BOATING LICENSE REQUIRED
2. $800 DEPOSIT REQUIRED NO EXCEPTIONS
3. 20 MINUTE ORIENTATION CLASS REQUIRED THAT IS DEDUCTED FROM RENTAL PERIOD.
PICKUP IN MIAMI DOWNTOWN / BRICKEL AREA
FOR CUSTOMERS NEEDING A CAPTAIN:
NOT INCLUDED fuel at $20/hr
NOT INCLUDED captain at $20/hr
The reason why captain and fuel cannot be included in price is because LAW does not allow it. As per Bareboat charter operations, we have to give you options for captains and once you select the captain CHARTERER (person renting the boat) is responsible for paying captain fee and fuel separate from GET MY BOAT transaction.
Captain fee and fuel fee have to be paid the day of the trip.
HI THERE! MAKE THIS BOATING EXPERIENCE THE HIGHLIGHT OF YOUR WEEK! YOU AND UP TO 9 OF YOUR GUESTS CAN HAVE A GREAT TIME (TOTAL OF 10 OF YOU)!
INCLUDED IN PRICE: Water, ice, boat
This boat has: sound system, bluetooth, tablet, spotify, wifi, COOLER, bimini top, new upholstery, floating mat the works!
Where do we go? Well, everything depends on the amount of hours the trip consists of, weather (Sometimes bad weather is south of our location so we might go north and vice-versa). We will always give our best recommendations but you still have the final word as long as it doesn’t jeopardize safety of the passengers.
Popular destinations: Monument Island, Star Island, Nixon sandbar, Haulover sandbar, Miami Beach, Marine Stadium, Biscayne bay, Miami River
Included in your payment: 10 lbs of ICE, WATER and boat
You can bring: Food and drinks (Alcoholic beverages accepted).
Pick up is in Miami river in downtown Miami (10 Minute ride from south beach). Custom pickups available please ask.
We refund 100% of your money if:
- Trip is cancelled within 3 business days of the scheduled trip.
- 51% chance of rain or more (Average during your rental period) based on Miami Beach as location.
- Winds 21 mph or higher on the day of the rental.
- In any other case or situation it will require both parties to agree on a fair term.
What to bring: