**NOTE: Please remember that the expenses for captain, gasoline, and tips are not included in the rental value, and you must pay it to the captain before starting your trip, you can pay it in cash or Zelle to the captain.
The reason why captain and fuel cannot be included in the price is because LAW does not allow it. As per Bareboat charter operations, we have to give you options for captains and once you select the captain CHARTERER (person renting the boat) is responsible for paying captain fee and fuel separate from Boatsetter transaction.
Captain fee and fuel fee have to be paid the day of the trip.
- Captain and gasoline 2 hours cost: $100
- Captain and gasoline 3 hours cost: $140
- Captain and gasoline 4 hours cost: $180
- Captain and gasoline 6 hours cost: $230
-8 hours please ask through the messages.
INCLUDED IN PRICE: Water, ice, boat
This boat has: sound system, bluetooth, tablet, spotify, wifi, COOLER, bimini top, new upholstery, floating mat the works!
Where do we go? Well, everything depends on the amount of hours the trip consists of, weather (Sometimes bad weather is south of our location so we might go north and vice-versa). We will always give our best recommendations but you still have the final word as long as it doesn’t jeopardize safety of the passengers.
Popular destinations: Monument Island, Star Island, Nixon sandbar, Haulover sandbar, Miami Beach, Marine Stadium, Biscayne bay, Miami River
Included in your payment: 10 lbs of ICE, WATER and boat
You can bring: Food and drinks (Alcoholic beverages accepted).
Pick up is in Miami river in downtown Miami (10 Minute ride from south beach). Custom pickups available please ask.
• If during the trip hours the average percentage of raining probability is over 80% HOURLY AVERAGE (indicated in Accuweather website hourly), the charterer is entitled to reschedule the trip reservation or refund.
• If agreed to go out, once the trip has started there will be no rescheduling (Unless spoken about it prior to going out).
• As a reference we use (hourly) Accuweather website.
What to bring: