Amazing amount of room to move around in. Has all the amenities of a condo. Open fly bridge if you like getting some sun. Sun lounger on the bow. Very comfortable. Great high vantage for spotting whales.
Schedule your cruise in luxury.
- Lake Washington and Puget Sound Tours
- San Juan Overnights Available
- Day or Night Parties - Sunset Happy Hours
- Corporate Outings
- Birthday Parties
- Weekday & Weekend cruises.
- Husky Games
- 53' Yacht - Three Levels - Open Floor Plan
- Full Galley - Two Heads - One Bunk Room
- Three State Rooms - Sleeps 7 - Open Fly Bridge
* Weekend or Weekday cruise includes a tour around the Lake Washington or Puget Sound for the entire day or by the hour.
- Cruise price is $330/hr.
■ Hourly rate does not include gratuity
* Inquire about San Juan overnights
The boat is OK. The boat owner was not nice.
We rented the boat at August 11 and put down a separate $500 deposit, with the understanding per Boatsetter's policy that this deposit should be returned to me after the rental time frame.
However, this deposit was never returned to me in full. The boat owner has claimed that my friend group and I have damaged a table during our time on the boat, and this has cost him $250 dollar to fix, which he has deducted from our deposit. He provided a picture of the supposedly damaged table and an invoice for the repair fees. My issues with these events and "evidences" are that:
1) He has never provided any support to show that it was indeed my friend group and I that had damaged his table. Without this evidence, it should not be possible to claim that we are the ones who caused the supposed damage. He has also not provided any additional details around the supposed damage beyond the unclear photo.
2) The invoice he provided and that I have attached below does not total the $250 sum he had charged us. In addition, I could not find evidence that the vendor "Eddie's Marine Services" as a legitimate business, and the address within the invoice is for an apartment complex, not a boat repair shop.