Inshore Fishing in Jacksonville, Florida with Capt. Troy on 22' Pathfinder Center Console!
Where the St. Johns River and the Intracoastal Waterway meet to create a world-class fishery. We offer anglers many miles of shoreline, countless oyster bars, and acres of tidal creeks that attract an abundance of saltwater fish year-round.
Captain Troy is a full-time fishing guide specializing in inshore saltwater fishing in the Jacksonville, FL area. Let your next fishing adventure begin here in the scenic backcountry of the Northeast Florida marshes where we will stalk popular saltwater game fish like Redfish, Trout, Sheepshead, Black Drum, Flounder, and more! Book now or message Captain Troy today to discuss your fishing charter and to allow him to answer any questions you may have.
Charters and Rates:
All charter rates include up to 2 anglers, $50 USD additional each for a 3rd & 4th angler
Half-Day (4 hours): $350 USD
Extended Half (5 hours): $450 USD
3/4 Day (6 hours): $550 USD
Full-Day (8 hours): $700 USD
Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I bring?
• Polarized Sunglasses
• Sunscreen (lotion not spray)
• Any desired food and drinks
• Clothing appropriate for weather conditions (Mornings may require a light jacket and afternoons light/breathable clothing)
• Boat shoes or White-soled shoes (no black soled shoes)
What is supplied?
• All necessary Licenses
• Fishing Rods
• Live and Artificial Bait
• Gas for the whole trip
• Fish Cleaning after the trip
What should we not bring?
• Black-soled shoes unless they have a non-smearing rubber sole
• Glass containers
• Spray Sunscreen (sunscreen lotion is fine)
Should I leave a tip?
• Completely up to you!
• Leaving a tip is always greatly appreciated, although it is not mandatory!
• Tipping is a great way to express how much you enjoyed the trip
Is it ok if I have never fished before?
• Yes, we take out anglers from all skill levels and ages. Many past clients have caught their first fish with us.
Can we take the fish we catch home?
• Yes, we will clean all of your keeper fish and bag it up for you to go!
Can I bring my own gear?
• Yes, you are welcome to bring any of your own gear however we will provide you with everything needed.
If you have any questions, send us a message and we can answer them before finalizing your reservation. We look forward to having you!