Water Street is a 1969 24 ft sailboat outfitted with the latest modern Harken gear for a day in the sun. Push-button electric start 9.9 HP Yamaha outboard, B&G electronics, Garmin chart plotter, and a roller furling headsail make it easy to get out on the water quickly and safely!
The boat has tiller steering. All lines are led aft for safety and ease of handling from the cockpit.
NEW FOR 2024 SEASON:
Want to get out on the water, but not sure if you can handle the boat yourself? Captain Mark will show you the sights and sounds of the Seattle area. Take the helm or sit back and relax - you can participate in the sailing as much or little as you like.
NEW FOR 2022 SEASON:
- New Roller furling with brand new headsail
- New Ritchie compass
- New port lights (windows) and interior paint
- New Garmin touchscreen chart plotter
- New Standard Horizon VHF built-in radio with AIS
- New large YETI soft-sided cooler
- Tiller steering
- Harken 2-speed winches, blocks, and Spinlock rope clutches
- Yamaha push-button electric-start high-thrust 9.9 HP outboard with free gasoline
- Garmin touch screen chart plotter and B&G on-mast instruments
- Mustang Auto-inflate and regular Personal Floatation Devices (PFD's)
- All required Coast Guard equipment including fire extinguisher, flares, first aid kits, horns, whistle, throw-able cushions. Life Sling, bilge pumps. VHF Radio.
- Clean and well-maintained vessel
- Comfy cockpit chairs
- Binoculars for spotting sea life
- Wine and Beer opener
- Bluetooth enabled speaker
- Permanently attached swim ladder
- Professionally dived bottom for speed through the water
- Lunch anchor with rope and chain rode
- Insurance and on-the-water towing
- Guest book to capture your feedback and adventures!
If there is a Small Craft Advisory issued by the National Weather Service, you may be asked to reschedule or cancel your trip.
Have a great day on the water!