How to make sure Spring Break 2016 is epic
We've got spring fever! 2016 Spring Break could very possibly be the best one on evaaah...if you add boat rentals to the experience, that is. Whether your break includes a trip to a top Spring Break destination or your backyard is the beach (lucky you!), boat rentals are the perfect way to amp up the fun this Spring.
Spring Break 2016 Boat Rental ExperiencesPartay at the sandbar - Some of the most epic parties are taking place offshore. Out on the sandbar parties are taking place without any landlubbers in the mix! This Spring Break you can hop on a boat and head offshore to the places where the real fun happens. Boat rentals can get you and your crew frolicking in the ocean with your hands in the air with a just a couple of clicks! Fish Beware, we don't plan to leave empty handed - The offshore fishing experience is so within your reach this Spring Break 2016! A captained-boat rental will be the perfect way to pursue the "reel" big fish and get to the places where locals-only fish. Add boat rentals and guarantee serious family bonding - Time marches on and family Spring Break opportunities won't last forever. Get out on the water and create memories that won't soon fade: snorkeling, connecting with nature and exploring the unbeaten path. Whichever boating adventure you desire, boat rentals make boating accessible for just about anyone including:
- People traveling away from their boats.
- People who want to go boating but don't own a boat.
- People who don't have any boating experience.
- The option to include one of Boatsetter's US Coast Guard-licensed captains to do the driving
- The best insurance for the duration of the rental
- A fleet of over 3,500 boats in worldwide ports ranging from yachts to deck boats to offshore fishing boats (and lots of options in between).