RAPID RPM Pre-Rental Checklist
1. Renter must be at least 18 years old with a valid ID card.
2. Renters born after Jan. 1, 1988 MUST have a boating License ID card or completed the course for your temporary boating Certificate before rental period. Temporary boating certificate can be found on FWC website under BOATING> BOATER EDUCATION> TEMPORARY CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
3. Booking requires a 300$ deposit that will be held until the end of the rental period. (Deposit will be fully refunded after ensuring the skis have no damage or issues upon return).
4. Payment for your rental period is due upon arrival at the marina along with signing of the rental agreement, liability waiver & PWC Rental Checklist.
5. You MUST respect the local waterways by confidently knowing how to navigate using the channel markers and slow speed signs.