1. Renter must be at least 18 years old with a valid ID card.
2. Renters born after Jan. 1, 1988 MUST have a boating License ID card or completed the course for your temporary boating Certificate before rental period. Temporary boating certificate can be found on FWC website under BOATING> BOATER EDUCATION> TEMPORARY CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
3. Booking requires a 300$ deposit that will be held until the end of the rental period. (Deposit will be fully refunded after ensuring the skis have no damage or issues upon return).
4. Payment for your rental period is due upon arrival at the marina along with signing of the rental agreement, liability waiver & PWC Rental Checklist.
5. You MUST respect the local waterways by confidently knowing how to navigate using the channel markers and slow speed signs.
SPARK 2UP 900 H.O. ACE
/ (excl. fees)
You won't be charged yet
Ratings & reviews
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
This boat belongs to a Commercial Owner, an independent boat rental company. A Commercial Owner is an independent, Boatsetter-approved boat rental company who provides their own insurance to their guests.
A security deposit hold (not a charge) will be placed on your credit card 48 hours before your booking starts to cover any incidental damage that may occur during your rental. This hold is released 48 hours after the booking is complete, if no claims are made. The security deposit amount for the boat you are booking will be outlined during the check-out process.
If requested, the owner can provide a list of available captains for bareboat charter or the renter can use their own qualified captain. If the boat is being time chartered, the owner will provide the Captain.