Share Booking Details: How to Bring Friends Aboard
Here at Boatsetter, we’re all about sharing moments and creating memories. After you book a boat, the next question that comes to mind is: How do I bring friends? Introducing Share booking details, a Boatsetter trip planning tool that facilitates inviting additional passengers aboard.
Share booking details features
- Share booking details gives your passengers access to your booking details.
- You can invite passengers by text or direct link.
- You can manage passengers through your Boatsetter account.
- Your passengers need to create a Boatsetter account to receive an invite.
To share booking details with friends follow these steps:
- Go to the ‘Booking details’ page
- Scroll down to ‘Your passengers’
- Select ‘Invite’ to send a text or direct link to your passenger
Once your invitees accept, they become passengers and will have access to check-in information including the boat’s address, passenger list, and emergency contact information. They won’t be able to see payment breakdown, your card information, or the boat owner’s contact information.
Other things to know about Share booking details
- You’re only able to invite passengers once their booking is approved.
- Passengers can access the booking details through the invitation link.
- Once you remove a passenger, they lose access to the boat details page.
- You are only allowed to invite as many passengers as you booked for.
- Read this Support article for more on sharing your booking details
Boatsetter is the go-to app for boat rentals and on-water experiences. Whatever the adventure, we’ve got a boat for that—Set sail, start the party, go yachting, make your trophy catch, and hone your watersports skills! Download the Boatsetter app (App Store | Google Play). Make sure to follow @boatsetter on Instagram, and tag us in all your boat day pictures for the chance to be featured.