Ten Holiday Gifts Every Boater Will Love
Finding the perfect gift can be tough, but with Boatsetter as your First (shopping) Mate, it doesn’t have to be. We’ve scoured the internet and put together a list of our Top 10 Favorite gifts every boater is sure to love. From the perfect boat shoe to must-have electronics, we’ve got you covered.
10. Nautique Optix Exotic Wood Sunglasses:
These stylish, lightweight sunglasses come in a variety of styles. Perfect for cruising, sunbathing or simply blocking out all the haters.
9. We love Mystery Tackle Box, a monthly subscription service that sends out some of the most exciting fishing gear on a monthly basis.
They offer gift subscriptions for 3, 6 and 12 month plans for as little as $15 per month. For a limited time, save 15% on your subscription by signing up today!
8. With Sperry Boat Shoes, you won’t just talk the talk, you’ll walk the walk. And, you’ll do it in style. Be sure to check out all of Macy’s Holiday deals!
7. Personalized Anchor Notepads:
Looking for the perfect stocking stuffer? Look no further! These personalized notepads make any boater feel just a little bit more official.
6. Capture every moment with the GoPro HERO3:
It was love at first sight for us when with the GoPro camera, and the HERO3 is even smaller and lighter than ever. Don’t miss out on any of your experiences out on the water!
5. Vaavud Windmeter for Smart Phones:
This rugged, pocket friendly wind meter turns your smartphone into a high-tech meteorological tool. Works with iPhone® 4, 4S, 5 and Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4.
3. Get your drink ready, because we’ve got the perfect gift for under $10 that’s sure to add a party to any glass.
We’re talking about the Fred and Friends Gin and Titonic Ice Cube Tray:
2. Bring your favorite jams with you out on
1. Outfit your iPhone for your outdoor adventure with the Lifeproof iPad and iPhone Cases:
The Lifeproof iPhone cases are waterproof, shatterproof and dare we say, idiot proof? We need it… now.
Do you have a gift that you think should be on our holiday gift list? Comment here and share it with us!