6 Convenient St. Petersburg, Florida Marinas
Touring the waters in and around St. Petersburg is a delight as the turquoise-green Gulf of Mexico offers a long list of water-related activities. Dock your boat and head to St. Pete Beach or nearby Treasure Island for fun in and out of the sun.
Things to do include Fort De Soto Park, Sunken Gardens, The Dali Museum, the Museum of Fine Arts, and St. Pete Pier, to name just a few. Here is a list of the six most convenient Marinas in St. Petersburg:
- St. Petersburg Municipal Marina
- Harborage Marina
- Loggerhead Marina
- Lighthouse Point Marina
- Vinoy Marina
- Blind Pass Marina
1. St. Petersburg Municipal Marina
Located just steps from St. Pete Pier, you can dock your boat and take stroll on this newly renovated Pier to catch the beautiful sunrise. You also have several parks, bars, and restaurants nearby to visit! Space is limited, with only eight slips for crafts ranging from 24 to 60 feet. Call ahead to book overnight stays at the transient dock located near the courtesy docks.
- Address: 500 1st Ave SE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
- Slips: 8
- Features: Fuel dock, showers, pump-out, boat ramp, security, diesel, Cable TV on slips, and more.
2. Harborage Marina
Harborage Marina offers full service for boaters cruising in mega yachts on Florida’s west coast. You can dock your yacht rental at this marina, which offers deep draft access, a fuel dock, transient dockage, dry storage, and full-length concrete docks. Another great thing about this location is an anchorage and a boat ramp nearby. Not to mention, a beach and easy access to downtown!
- Address: 1110 3rd Street South, St Petersburg, FL 33701
- Slips: 320
- Features: Fuel dock, security onsite, anchorage*, floating docks, showers, trash disposal, and more.
3. Loggerhead Marina
Situated on Frenchman’s Creek, when using Loggerhead Marina, boaters have fast and easy access to the Gulf of Mexico and Tampa Bay. The protected harbor has artificial barriers on three sides that ensure calm waters without worrying about wave action. You’ll also be just 15 minutes away from the pristine sands and waters of St. Pete Beach.
- Address: 5821 32nd Way South, St. Petersburg, FL 33712
- Wet slips: 127
- Features: Dry stack slips, WiFi, a fuel dock, showers, pump out, and more.
4. Lighthouse Point Marina
The Lighthouse Point Marina is a marina with the most friendly staff. You’ll feel right at home here, as it has about everything you need for an enjoyable time on the water. It is open seven days a week and is a short cruise from the Gulf of Mexico and John’s Pass Villiage, a charming, historic fishing village with shops and seafood restaurants. On the subject of fishing, if you’re looking to set out on a fishing excursion in St. Petersburg, this marina has a bait station too!
- Address: 2831 Marina Cir, Lighthouse Point, FL 33064
- Slips: 100
- Features: Pump out, concession store, bait station, and more.
5. Vinoy Marina
This exclusive marina is located at The Vinoy Renaissance Resort & Golf Club in St Petersburg. Here you have double the advantages of a marina and resort, as marina guests have access to amenities like discounts on spa services. The luxury marina is an ideal place to dock your boat rental, and if you booked a multi-day trip, you could use one of the transient slips here at your leisure. The marina takes vessels up to 130 feet.
- Address: 501 5th Ave. N.E. St. Petersburg, FL 33701
- Slips: 74
- Features: Resort amenities like spa, restaurants, access to lounges, and more
6. Blind Pass Marina
Blind Pass Marina is located on the Intracoastal Waterway and offers ample room for public boaters needing a docking spot. The marina has 110 protected slips situated in deep water, 120 volts, 30 amps, and 120/240 volts with 50-amp service. This location is nice for its dynamic view of St. Petersburg. This marina is also pet friendly, so bring your furry first mate for a cruise!
- Address: 9555 Blind Pass Road, St Petersburg, FL 33706
- Slips: 110
- Features: Security onsite, pump out, WiFi, cable TV, showers, and more.
Boatsetter is a unique boat-sharing platform that gives everyone — whether you own a boat or you’re just renting — the chance to experience life on the water. You can list a boat, book a boat, or make money as a captain.