Boatsetter says #JumpIn and check out new brand and online user experience.
Boatsetter, the South Florida-based tech startup that merged with Cruzin last summer to become the boat sharing marketplace's leader, just completed an exciting brand renovation. The team banked off their expertise in UX, brand development and boating to create a new face of the company that has a customer-centric focus. When you see the blue-tinted images of fun-lovers, adventure-seekers and ocean goers, jumping into the water...you'll know, you've arrived at Boatsetter! The new look and feel is exploding across all channels and holistically focused on a superior customer experience that includes fun. With "Life Starts On the Water," as the new Boatsetter mantra, the team is truly focused about the things their customer want...the most memorable, water-full boat rental experience possible. For every Boatsetter customer this may look different. Perfect boat rentals could include an afternoon party at the sandbar with friends, an early rise to fish offshore with the guys or a luxury cruise to impress colleagues , but all Boatsetter boat rental experiences start with:
- Your choice from our pristine, privately-owned fleet of over 3,500 boats of all makes/models worldwide
- The best boat rental insurance in the industry with a company-wide focus on quality and safety
- The option to hire one of our USCG-certified captains for your boat rentals or be your own
- Flexible, free 24-hour cancellation policy
- Easy, mobile-friendly booking process that includes live customer attention when needed.